Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question About Ammo Box Deployment
I just trained Tinkerer, and I'm trying to understand the ammo crate. The "Engineer Info" thread says that, "After deploying {the ammo crate} any ranged teammate can refill his or her arrows/bolts/medic boxes/thrwoing weapons."

What does it mean...CAN? I just tried to deploy my first crate, and after the kneeling animation, there was nothing on the ground, so I thought that maybe it instantly refills everyone in my vicinity, but then I read that teammates CAN refill after deployment, meaning it's an action they must take, so I think I'm not understanding how this works.

Any advice will be appreciated.
There should be a box on the ground which you can use to refill a single time.
If the ammo box did not show up, I would guess it did not deploy properly.  Were you still carrying the box after trying to deploy it?  (When it deploys properly, you will no longer be carrying it.)

As Kwal said, the box should show up on the ground.  Then, a player could use it like a normal ammo restore box except that it would disappear after one use.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The wave was upon us before I could check to see if the box was still in my inventory, and I didn't think about it after that. However, I'll assume it was just not deployed properly. Thanks for the help. That clears the whole thing up. Are ammo crates typically stockpiled in the barricade?
From what I have seen, ammo boxes are usually deployed in camp and saved for the medic to use as an emergency backup on higher waves.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
That is a good idea, but usually falls to pieces when a Redshirt fills his arrows out of it on Skirmishers.
Start the game already!
This thing is rather useless
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(26-07-2012, 10:15 PM)Art2X link Wrote: This thing is rather useless

False.