Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.8 - Red berries or Blue berries?
Nice small update.

If you guys find any new bugs/glitches from maps, PM them to me with pictures if you can.  Wink
Yeah, I have a bug. I can't see the foraging spots, even when looking right at them. I know they're there, because Forage or whatever pops up, and people in ts led me to it. I'm on dx7 with max settings besides character and environment shadows.
Huzzah!
(19-12-2011, 02:17 AM)Melior link Wrote: *Queue everyone running around collecting berries instead of fighting.*

I believe specifically for that reason, the spawns of the herbs are located rather close to the spawns of the Nord waves, so you cant just safely collect berries whole round long ^^
Still didnt add my map?

Deep breathing, deep breathing, its surely in the next time...
(19-12-2011, 11:22 AM)Nemeth link Wrote: [quote author=Melior link=topic=442.msg4086#msg4086 date=1324261075]
*Queue everyone running around collecting berries instead of fighting.*

I believe specifically for that reason, the spawns of the herbs are located rather close to the spawns of the Nord waves, so you cant just safely collect berries whole round long ^^
[/quote]

And rare/randomized  8)
I don't know if it is a bug or I'm just really blind but I do not see berries anywhere.
The forage spots are just a patch of tall grass. I've only found one so far, on the beach assault map. It's just past and to the right of the lighthouse.

Might be randomized too though.
made a review of this mod for school for english Smile

you guys are doing great jobs.
im a fan
(19-12-2011, 03:42 PM)robbind link Wrote: made a review of this mod for school for english Smile

you guys are doing great jobs.
im a fan

Do you have a link? Would love to see it ;p.