Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!)
(31-12-2014, 12:09 AM)Greg link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37205.msg213637#msg213637 date=1419983838]
[quote author=Greg link=topic=37205.msg213636#msg213636 date=1419983271]
Well having ranger and wearing bear armor is like having zwei and using hilander claymore. But this is not place for discussing rangers.
Well the ranger armor is about 500-600k some people don't have that and bear armor as we all now it not hard to get really cheep and I don't the no it that hard the helm is already in game so it just who can use it and if you don't like it you can were the grinder
[/quote]
If we speak about players who cant afford 900k ranger armor then how will they afford Swadian helmet which is around 1.5 mil?
[/quote]
we with no drop spend most of the $ on one class so this way the helm can be for both

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You want expensive, op helmet for ranger just becouse it would fit to cheap, extremly weak armour? You are saying it would be for those who have ranger and own swadian helm, if there are like 10 rangers how many of that people are out there, 3 including you? Honestly 60 head armour is enough, it is more than I ever expected it to be and if you dont like how grinder look than you can still have marketplace helmets. Ranger was always the ugly one and if this is problem than you are gonna have a bad time playing ranger but for gods sake dont try to make it op only becouse you dont like something about it (same goes for other heroes, pikemans are already op incuding halbs)
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(31-12-2014, 10:58 AM)Greg link Wrote:You want expensive, op helmet for ranger just becouse it would fit to cheap, extremly weak armour? You are saying it would be for those who have ranger and own swadian helm, if there are like 10 rangers how many of that people are out there, 3 including you? Honestly 60 head armour is enough, it is more than I ever expected it to be and if you dont like how grinder look than you can still have marketplace helmets. Ranger was always the ugly one and if this is problem than you are gonna have a bad time playing ranger but for gods sake dont try to make it op only becouse you dont like something about it (same goes for other heroes, pikemans are already op incuding halbs)
Well sorry if it op it was an idea + the way that I see it tropper for normal and swidan for ranger I was just thinking about looks not the head armor idk it can be done but could the armor be the 66 for comando and 62 or some thing for ranger and I was think if we get grinders with 60 armor can we have the stock tr4 ones that have 56 just because we can and the troll face (Vaegir War Mask) would give me and others a laugh to see on a guy running around and greg if you have any problems with that I really don't know why :p

ha got it
[Image: D6C6F0BA22D2406E0A65707D1C48D32BC34A306B]

It's beautiful  ;D honestly so cute (but gauntlets dont fit)
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
Winter, could you please, make changes in Hero Class thread:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...946.0.html

I do believe that thread is extremely useful when making the decision which hero to become.
And recent changes in Legionnaire stats seem to be strongly influencing.
(01-01-2015, 10:07 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Winter, could you please, make changes in Hero Class thread:

I do believe that thread is extremely useful when making the decision which hero to become.
I updated mine the next day. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...756.0.html  Guess use it for now before winter updates this thread, he's got many things on to-do list.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Waht about Aventurier you can only equip Ilustrus or got he acces to Frostfang,Excalibur etc. like Legionarie?
Would be nice ..... Smile

(02-01-2015, 01:36 PM)Lothar link Wrote:Waht about Aventurier you can only equip Ilustrus or got he acces to Frostfang,Excalibur etc. like Legionarie?
Would be nice ..... Smile
I think we have access to Knight's Sword, so pretty much only Illustrious and Knight's Sword.
(01-01-2015, 10:10 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:[quote author=Bobo link=topic=37205.msg213871#msg213871 date=1420150021]
Winter, could you please, make changes in Hero Class thread:

I updated mine the next day. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...756.0.html  Guess use it for now before winter updates this thread, he's got many things on to-do list.
[/quote]

Thanks NKA. That's helpful for many ppl. Smile