Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!)
(30-12-2014, 09:23 AM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37205.msg213464#msg213464 date=1419913977]
thank you for the Grinder Helmet for ranges but im getting so much crap about this looking bad so could ranger use the Swadian Helmet as it like a Open Trooper Helmet but for ranger it only 6 more armor  ? and it cost alot more ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=365411777

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=365411754
Just drop this bow,pick any 2h and no one see that you're ranger. Everyone will think what's a noob ahhha sargent with bow ahhhaha. :o
[/quote]

best part is i have had a tr3 heavy bowman say "give me the stag you not a sniper" took him a hole game just to get that i am a sniper/ranger by a lot of people telling him he was wrong so it dose happen Tongue
and me having dyslexia makes it so fun try to tell them no im a ranger not a fucking tr3 -.-

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(30-12-2014, 04:32 AM)Woodz link Wrote:thank you for the Grinder Helmet for ranges but im getting so much crap about this looking bad so could ranger use the Swadian Helmet as it like a Open Trooper Helmet but for ranger it only 6 more armor  ? and it cost alot more ?
Swadian helmet would look event worst with swadian surcoat, just try and see how it look with open trooped. I would love to see nana's ranger set in game as it looks awesome and ranger could use some body armor buff.
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
thx for update
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(30-12-2014, 11:28 AM)Greg link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37205.msg213464#msg213464 date=1419913977]
thank you for the Grinder Helmet for ranges but im getting so much crap about this looking bad so could ranger use the Swadian Helmet as it like a Open Trooper Helmet but for ranger it only 6 more armor  ? and it cost alot more ?
Swadian helmet would look event worst with swadian surcoat, just try and see how it look with open trooped. I would love to see nana's ranger set in game as it looks awesome and ranger could use some body armor buff.
[/quote] yep ik it looks so good I just wanted a quick fix because that could take some time to put in game

And when you look at any of the hoero class put the best stuff  on them that look so good and I have just about the best I can get for less than mill and it looks shit so just wanted to add more to this class

Swadian helm I think would look good with bear armor not the eager armor as you said but better than 0

(30-12-2014, 01:07 PM)Woodz link Wrote:Swadian helm I think would look good with bear armor not the eager armor as you said but better than 0
Yea but wearing bear armour as ranger make no sense (complete waste of hero class) so why adding something that fits to it?
Legendarys looted:
(30-12-2014, 04:35 PM)Greg link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37205.msg213506#msg213506 date=1419944853]
Swadian helm I think would look good with bear armor not the eager armor as you said but better than 0
Yea but wearing bear armour as ranger make no sense (complete waste of hero class) so why adding something that fits to it?
[/quote] not Evey ranger where's the rager armor I'm think about other people here not just me

Well having ranger and wearing bear armor is like having zwei and using hilander claymore. But this is not place for discussing rangers.
Legendarys looted:
(30-12-2014, 11:47 PM)Greg link Wrote:Well having ranger and wearing bear armor is like having zwei and using hilander claymore. But this is not place for discussing rangers.
Well the ranger armor is about 500-600k some people don't have that and bear armor as we all now it not hard to get really cheep and I don't the no it that hard the helm is already in game so it just who can use it and if you don't like it you can were the grinder

(30-12-2014, 11:57 PM)Woodz link Wrote:[quote author=Greg link=topic=37205.msg213636#msg213636 date=1419983271]
Well having ranger and wearing bear armor is like having zwei and using hilander claymore. But this is not place for discussing rangers.
Well the ranger armor is about 500-600k some people don't have that and bear armor as we all now it not hard to get really cheep and I don't the no it that hard the helm is already in game so it just who can use it and if you don't like it you can were the grinder
[/quote]
If we speak about players who cant afford 900k ranger armor then how will they afford Swadian helmet which is around 1.5 mil?
Legendarys looted: