Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading Center
(07-01-2015, 08:29 AM)Slayer link Wrote: Yeah but its pretty crappy, lets imagine that shards on rifts are like houses here. There are 7 shards right, in order to trade with someone from a different shard you need to transfer your account, and you can only do that every 7 days.
This is pretty standard in MMOs. By definition, a shard is a partition of data, and in gaming terms is usually simplified to a server. If multiple game servers are not clustered, there should be no interaction between them for various reasons (different rulesets, different environments, economies, etc). Back in the day there wasn't even a notion of clustering nor character transfers, so if population on the server you played happened to tank, you were stuck with it.

P.S. We also walked two miles each way to school in negative degree weather.
P.P.S. Rift barely lasted two years before going freemium.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Rift is terrible.  NI is cool.
Update:
Pointing at the check boxes for adding and removing items now displays a pointer rather than an arrow/text selector.
Invalid completion dates display as NA rather than 1970.
Trade Accepted messages are sent to the other character when you accept a trade (only if the other character is not on your account).
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...