Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading Center
Nice update. Thanks Kip.

Any chance that there is something on Hidden Characters?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Thank you wonderful developers!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Thx for the job you've done !

P.S. : If you want the price of the Hardened Metal go down, please, don't buy HM now ...
Someone bought more than 40HM for 6.9k not long ago. That shows the current situation ; People are ready to buy expensive HM because the drop rate is low. Actually, you are more prone to loot a bear fur than an Hardened Metal and the latter is much more useful. I mean, this Christmas gift is very nice ( Thank you so much Devs for this btw ) but in my opinion, it will only have an effect on price in the short run. Unless we agree not to buy HM up to 6k for example.

Nice uptade  Smile. Thanks for Hardened Metals  ;D
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
Great work devs!
At first I thought my snowballs were converted to HM Big Grin thanks for the surprise!
Good Job !  Love it ???
One more excellent function would be a "add all materials" button because 90% are collecting their mats on one char and ppl are tired of clicking every single material in trade.
Greets
(05-01-2015, 12:15 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote:One more excellent function would be a "add all materials" button because 90% are collecting their mats on one char and ppl are tired of clicking every single material in trade.
Greets

Exactly what i was about to suggest Smile

Thx schlag, now I dont have to make this post, You saved me the work. Smile

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Very nice. Thanks for the work.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Ty so much!  :-*
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014