Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guidance Required [updated June 2016]
You can get halfplate or heraldic trans for a +2 armor, still cheaper than upgrading your gauntlets (the only choice would be studded, a 12-15m legendary that would still give you +2 armor). Ypur shield is the best craftable, i wouldn't put resources in a legendary one if you're not RG. You can keep the vhta, they serve the dual purpose of 1h and throwable, getting pilums wouldn't be an improvement overall, unless you're talking about heavy pilums, but they cost quite a bit having 15 damascus in the recipe.
So yes, as suggested a good 2h is a good upgrade, or if you feel like grinding some more, better armor
(03-06-2016, 07:42 AM)faceless Wrote: Besides, the mod is likely coming to the end of its life anyway, Bannerlord should be released in Q4, and hopefully we will get a basic NI by Q1 2017. So yeah, I don't really feel like grinding too much for the 10+mil items when we will all get a full reset in 6 months anyway Big Grin
Thanks for the Advice Sharma.

Don't go off of that until Bannerlord actually comes out. I would not be at all surprised to see it not come out for another couple of years still.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I would say you have the right idea about the 2hander now. As far as the mod, you can't really predict the future nor what drops you will get.

Most people don't really get Milanese/Halfplate etc. unless they get drops. I say most, some have if they really grind some gold, as it is really a grind for 10m pure. You can't predict either when a game will come out nor if you will get a legendary drop or not. Wouldn't let it get you down though. You have good gear as I've said.

Blues are there for a reason, they are the next best thing to legendaries, I still use them on my alt character. Get a good 2hander and your set. Good luck.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(03-06-2016, 04:28 PM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 07:42 AM)faceless Wrote: Besides, the mod is likely coming to the end of its life anyway, Bannerlord should be released in Q4, and hopefully we will get a basic NI by Q1 2017. So yeah, I don't really feel like grinding too much for the 10+mil items when we will all get a full reset in 6 months anyway Big Grin
Thanks for the Advice Sharma.

Don't go off of that until Bannerlord actually comes out.  I would not be at all surprised to see it not come out for another couple of years still.

Bannerlord is going to be featured at e3 June 14-16 and "we'll be on the PC Gaming Show on Monday 13th June, the day before E3 starts."

Taleworlds never goes to e3, might be a release date announcement.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
In your place i would start a whole new class build it to about 5m then do 1-2 more heros even. Then can put all your worth in one class then start the other classes again.
This is what i did as going for more small trades were you make like 50-150k+ really adds up in the end. That may explain the 549 Threads i have lol

Add the fact when you get to a point like where i am and a lot of other people are upgrades are 5-20m+ and it takes the fun out of it as your playing for nothing it feels like.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-06-2016, 08:03 AM)Woody Wrote: In your place i would start a whole new class build it to about 5m then do 1-2 more heros even. Then can put all your worth in one class then start the other classes again.
This is what i did as going for more small trades were you make like 50-150k+ really adds up in the end. That may explain the 549 Threads i have lol

Add the fact when you get to a point like where i am and a lot of other people are upgrades are 5-20m+ and it takes the fun out of it as your playing for nothing it feels like.

As for woody's response.

There's different style's and he's way more experienced here. For me I have made 5 hereo's although I've never had them all geared. I've always had 2 geared at once, one ranged and one melee. Just so I can kite and I can stand behind the cades. That was my strategy gearing out my guys. Personal preference as to what you wanna do with your money though. And yeah, when you have to do though 10m upgrades, it get depressing having to save up that much gold/items to trade for one thing and not being able to do it for a long time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.