Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Downtime - Sat 24th Jan 2015
(24-01-2015, 10:37 PM)Telemachus link Wrote: I thought that if you had a monitor with 60Hz refresh rate, than anything over 60FPS with vsync on is never seen because the monitor just doesn't display it.  If you turn off Vsync then your GPU can probably output in excess of 60FPS but you may get screen tearing.  Screen tearing results from your monitor trying to display a new image before it has displayed the previous image.
so it is better to run with vsync so there is less screen tearing?
AFG

Or simply set your fps rate to a capped amount of 59. (some dude once told me that would be the best for warband anyhow, with lots of technical explanation that I cant remember.)
Is house trading disabled right now?
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
As of this post the servers should be back online and working correctly. Let us know if there are any issues by posting in the bug reports sections.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(25-01-2015, 01:41 AM)Naozumi link Wrote: As of this post the servers should be back online and working correctly. Let us know if there are any issues by posting in the bug reports sections.

thanks for your work!
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Yeah, thanks for all the hard work You guys put in to this mod!
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
i dont join website..
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
Today I made 2 runs and in both runs the Server Crashed, Hard EU1 and Normal_EU (forgot the number) Sad
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
5 runs, 5 crashes, wave 16 on normal and wave 6 or 7 is the furthest we could get before the servers crashed.  :-\
works fine when soloing, but if it happens to be 8+ its crashed around 11-12
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted