Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest : Countersniping
The Archers of the Nords are taking out plenty of our bravest and strongest warriors! Someone has to take care of these deadly monsters!

Kill the following:

25 x Eastern Adventurer
25 x Nord Huntsman
25 x Nord Ranger

Reward
1 x War Bow

I'm not sure about the reward for the quest yet. Let me hear what you think about this request! This quest is not repeatable.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
I'm not sure that the Ranged XP is worth it.  By the point that you will have killed 100 Snipers you will almost defiantly be max out in ranged.  Also is this The Nord Snipers from hard, or the Einherjar Snipers from Rag?  Either way its the same.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I'm speaking about the Snipers in the Hard mode.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Here are some of my thoughts on the idea. A quest of this difficulty paired with this level of reward doesn't seem too great. By the time you reach 100 sniper kills from hard mode, you've already been at the third tier of archer for a while and most likely you've already purchased a longbow. It's unlikely that a T3 player would be capable of killing 100 snipers on hard mode before reaching T4 because honestly, hard runs are just carried by T4 or T5 players anyway and you reach level 39 in no time.

It would make more sense if it were an easier quest that required killing enemy archers from normal mode (like eastern adventurers or huntsmen) and rewarded you with a long bow or a war bow. This way, a decent archer who manages to complete the quest has something to look forward to using when he reaches T3 or T4. And we should focus on the quest being completable by a lower level archer so that the reward isn't just sold to the marketplace. There is also the issue of quests not being class-locked, so someone going infantry or pikeman would likely find this quest unrewarding. A equivalent quest for each class could be created with similar rewards. Also, should a quest like this be repeatable? It'd end up a bit like the quest that rewarded a great hammer where people end up with a bunch of great hammers to sell to the marketplace.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(29-01-2015, 06:32 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Here are some of my thoughts on the idea. A quest of this difficulty paired with this level of reward doesn't seem too great. By the time you reach 100 sniper kills from hard mode, you've already been at the third tier of archer for a while and most likely you've already purchased a longbow. It's unlikely that a T3 player would be capable of killing 100 snipers on hard mode before reaching T4 because honestly, hard runs are just carried by T4 or T5 players anyway and you reach level 39 in no time.

It would make more sense if it were an easier quest that required killing enemy archers from normal mode (like eastern adventurers or huntsmen) and rewarded you with a long bow or a war bow. This way, a decent archer who manages to complete the quest has something to look forward to using when he reaches T3 or T4. And we should focus on the quest being completable by a lower level archer so that the reward isn't just sold to the marketplace. There is also the issue of quests not being class-locked, so someone going infantry or pikeman would likely find this quest unrewarding. A equivalent quest for each class could be created with similar rewards. Also, should a quest like this be repeatable? It'd end up a bit like the quest that rewarded a great hammer where people end up with a bunch of great hammers to sell to the marketplace.

I like your ideas, indeed. Changed the quest and the reward a bit.
Legendary Loots: