Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Item Colors
Hello!

Item colors might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about website design but they are something you see every time you check your inventory.

It has been a long while since we last adjusted them but that changes now.

We have added more categories to make it easier to see what you have at a glance and have swapped a few of the colors to group them better.

For details about which category has which color, please refer to our wiki: Equipment: Item Quality

If you see an item that does not fit the group properly, let us know!

- Kip and the developer team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
No more green mats, got brownies now 8)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
nice. very clear and succeeded. Thumbs up. =P
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
I checked out that the Grinder Helmet is green like it was before, but green is personal crafted now right? =)
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
I don't like it right now, but i can see why it was done and will probably end up liking it Tongue
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Can we make hm a diffent color then light brown and maybe put shade ore in with it and maybe steel ?
Just a idea as this are very comen but there not like Sparkly Necklace or some thing as this are VERY comen but go for a high price as people want them so much

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I suggest making the basic mats a darker shade of brown than the current tan, or reverting those to black text. The contrast against white doesn't look very good and is slighty eye straining [maybe its just me] to try and see it when its so light. All the other colors are fine however, nice job.

Edit: also make the marketplace items just a slighty darker color of yellow, contrast isn't very good for it against white either as well.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(07-02-2015, 06:51 AM)Looter link Wrote:I suggest making the basic mats a darker shade of brown than the current tan, or reverting those to black text. The contrast against white doesn't look very good and is slighty eye straining [maybe its just me] to try and see it when its so light. All the other colors are fine however, nice job.

Edit: also make the marketplace items just a slighty darker color of yellow, contrast isn't very good for it against white either as well.

Supporting that.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
And i wanted to report bug that colour are broken now... I don't see any difference between: "Personal Crafted" & "Loot" colours  8)
nice change but it seems like you forgot to change Rough Cloth, Basic Wood and Scrap Metal to the purple color (as it can be a crafted material)