Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Item Colors
Very nice change for some things! But I can see the legendary items and high level craftables may take some getting used too Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Shouldnt open salet be blue since it is best armorsmith personal for crossbow?

Also soldiers cleaver and averege crossbow should be green not pink, Ringed Leather Hauberk should be green not blue, Peasant Archer's Tunic green not grey
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(07-02-2015, 12:30 PM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=39450.msg219367#msg219367 date=1423312170]
So Grinder Helmets are now legendary?
Yes
[/quote]

Weird legendary so, stats are awful then Big Grin
Basic and Rare drops nearly have the same color and it is difficult to see which one is which. Can the rare drops have a different color that doesn't look that much as the others?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(07-02-2015, 04:38 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:Basic and Rare drops nearly have the same color and it is difficult to see which one is which. Can the rare drops have a different color that doesn't look that much as the others?
You must be colourblind
Maybe change Materials+ to sth like Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ to add some contrast? Because Blacksniper is somewhat right there, brown and a slighty more pale version of brown is too similar.

Also, according to Soviet I am also colorblind.. oO
(07-02-2015, 05:14 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Maybe change Materials+ to sth like Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ to add some contrast? Because Blacksniper is somewhat right there, brown and a slighty more pale version of brown is too similar.

Arent we all colourblind?
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(07-02-2015, 05:14 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Maybe change Materials+ to sth like Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ Materials+ to add some contrast? Because Blacksniper is somewhat right there, brown and a slighty more pale version of brown is too similar.

I agree with this suggestions, the color needs to stand out more.

Never listen to soviet he is almost always wrong
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
(07-02-2015, 06:58 PM)Simpleton link Wrote:Never listen to soviet he is almost always wrong

Those colors are very similar to other categories.  You should not forget that materials and items are all shown in one list in many places.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...