Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deer's Banner-making Sewing Cirlce (Vexillographer for Hire)
[Image: Ry6ppgO.jpg] [Image: DOplxEF.jpg] [Image: WpK9cQ3.jpg] [Image: BxzJ5hK.jpg] [Image: jEPNAJC.jpg]  [Image: oNgscjV.jpg] [Image: IZW49Ak.jpg] [Image: iv62Wun.png]

Lately, I have been PM'ing or Steam messaging people asking if they want me to fix their banners. I was thinking of doing something similar to what Spacey did before, and offer my services to the community. Above are some examples of weird banners I've been making lately.

[glow=grey,2,300]
Want a Banner? Want your banner fixed up a little? Maybe you just need a little help with your own ideas?
[/glow]
I have some pre-made background designs I can offer to add more to plain banners if you like as well.

As an example, for Cwift's banner, I just added the background texture and a little bit of change to the color:
Below are some banners, with pictures I drew with my own hand.
(please don't steal my pictures)
[Image: 1O4Ue8Z.jpg] [Image: Jip2Y0g.jpg] [Image: yk19KmF.jpg] [Image: NXfroWd.jpg] [Image: Eb4HYp0.jpg] [Image: V3KeRTk.jpg] [Image: CgeJ4RC.jpg] [Image: X34b96s.jpg] [Image: p9F8Zqx.jpg]  [Image: zjSW81p.jpg] [Image: v3qgWMs.jpg] [Image: oHRskFr.jpg]
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Banners Made By Request (update banner pack here):
Raging Polar Bears    Order of the (Secret) Rose          Renji              Pepe the LandsKnecht
[Image: 4QP7w88.jpg]  [Image: Gqho8dI.png]  [Image: rPRcMfY.png]  [Image: 1x6z7XG.png]

Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
The saturation/contrast of that green background on cwifters is way too much.
Apart from that, how much of that stuff is self-made from scratch?
none.
i made these because i liked the images.
I've changed some colors, or removed parts. The most I have actually tried to draw would be maybe the red squares on the second image or the gold line on the sixth. I haven't tried yet, but I've thought about hand drawing some images and trying to put those in a banner.
My banner is a picture from the margin of a medieval manuscript. Some of the weirder ones were from strange documents with no known author. They aren't trademarked or copyrighted, if that's why you're asking.

Also, with cwift's banner, what you have said is really just a matter of opinion, isn't it? I gave him 4 different options and he chose that one.

edit: i added banners that i made "from scratch"
Characters:
Fix up the SK banner.  I want some pzazz.  Some panache.  Some serious ass-kicking name-taking bubble gum-chewing awesomeness.

Show us examples in this thread and we may make an order procuring your fine services.

[Image: brgUW.png]
the SK banner is already really cool
Characters:
(17-02-2015, 10:37 PM)Deer link Wrote: the SK banner is already really cool

Add the SK banner to the shield of the guy stabbing the poor defenseless tree please.  That will be the new SK banner.
[Image: qU3CSAr.jpg]

not great, but there it is for fun.
Characters:
It's perfect.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-02-2015, 11:58 PM)Deer link Wrote: [Image: qU3CSAr.jpg]

not great, but there it is for fun.

Perfection manifest.