Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deer's Banner-making Sewing Cirlce (Vexillographer for Hire)
There. I went through my little notebook of doodles that i save, and made some more banners with them.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I vote this thread for sticky!  Huzzah!
more tree stab pls
new banner added for Raging Polar Bears.
I think it looks pretty cool.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(27-02-2015, 06:22 AM)Deer link Wrote: new banner added for Raging Polar Bears.
I think it looks pretty cool.
Make my house a new banner Deer. Our old one got removed for not being appropriate.
[Image: RBmLBL8.jpg] [Image: Kza0oBF.jpg]
Characters:
Good work Deer Smile
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
You said you drew this by hand??,  [Image: zjSW81p.jpg] i saw it ages ago on Google images??????..

lol!
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
This is slanderous. I take this as a personal insult.
i totally drew that, with my very own hands.

prove to me that i didn't

And why would i put an image like that in there if i didn't? It's not that great, i would've picked a better image.
lel

please remove your comment. You are scumming up my classy thread.
Characters:
I believe you Deer.

You know what would be cool?  A Sasquatch banner.  I would like to make a formal request for one.  Here is an example image.

[Image: sask.jpg]