Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please tell me the color of this..?
My wife and I see 2 different things, Please post the colors you see and don't think you are crazy cause its a demon dress  :-\
white and gold
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
white and gold
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Blue and Black/Brown
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
it's like a purple-ish blue and a greyish black to me
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
White and Gold.

Do I pass?
apparently this is a picture of the same dress

http://swiked.tumblr.com/post/1121644790...-please-we
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I don't know what's wrong with your guys' eyes. All I see is hot pink and bright red
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
[Image: derp.png]

So its probably gold/white with some sort of blueish lighting/filter applied to it, notice how the gold part looks blue'ish too.
I looked at it earlier and saw violet and brown. Now I see white and gold.. wat