Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please tell me the color of this..?
(28-02-2015, 03:45 PM)Renji link Wrote: I see dominik isn't going to get friends anytime soon if he shares the stupidest instagram post of the week with everyone for the 40th time.

Lol, I hope I never get to the point where it would matter to me if people on the internet where my friend or not. Don't wanna be my friend on a game :'(...  Oh well  8)
(28-02-2015, 09:03 PM)Dominik link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=40527.msg222805#msg222805 date=1425138304]
I see dominik isn't going to get friends anytime soon if he shares the stupidest instagram post of the week with everyone for the 40th time.

Lol, I hope I never get to the point where it would matter to me if people on the internet where my friend or not. Don't wanna be my friend on a game :'(...  Oh well  8)
[/quote] Haha he got you there
(27-02-2015, 02:26 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: white and gold
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
The picture you posted in this thread consists of a white and gold dress. I have seen other pictures of the same dress and it is in fact blue and black. It's called back lighting and light filters.
i thought this died.
The dress is, to me, blue and black.
from what i understand the dress is, in fact, blue and black.
the back lighting does make it look white and gold to some, but it may also depend on your eyesight/night vision/ what kind of light your eyes were exposed to before the picture.
My wife saw both white and gold and blue and black on the same picture, while i looked at the same picture and can only see blue and black (on the same computer, together)
I looked it up because i was desperately trying to see it as white and gold but cant, because i have perfect eyesight Smile

all that being said, can we stop talking about it?

https://vine.co/v/O2jqUzXzXwd
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood