Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Oopsie!
Around 2AM GMT our web server host had to perform some maintenance, this was scheduled to last only around an hour. During the upgrade process our server had an issue with one of the boot files getting corrupted. Sadly there is nothing we could have done to fix this as the server would not boot, meaning we were locked out. After talking with the server hosting company, we got this resolved and the sites are now back up to 100% capacity.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time and we always strive to keep the server up and running so everyone can enjoy the mod Smile
we love you jez
Oh.....

I wondered why there were no soldiers in the battlefield and figured that the Nords knew digital technology, hacked into our systems, and kicked the whole bunch of us out just so for the fun of it.

Speaking of hax, did you changed the karma system?
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
No problem Jez !
(20-12-2011, 03:59 AM)Johao link Wrote: Oh.....

I wondered why there were no soldiers in the battlefield and figured that the Nords knew digital technology, hacked into our systems, and kicked the whole bunch of us out just so for the fun of it.

yea, tweaked it so it shows total rather than + / - Smile
i want to know there is a update on website ? why does the xp for upgrade was add ?
(20-12-2011, 04:07 AM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Johao link=topic=468.msg4330#msg4330 date=1324353583]
Oh.....

yea, tweaked it so it shows total rather than + / - Smile
[/quote]
Maaaan. That makes me look bad.
+1 karma.  Wink
Cleaned up the thread. Please avoid off topic spam and watch those horrid quote pyramids.
and i think its bad that someone give me - per day/2 days

as i checked, it is becouse giving + or - is possible one per hour