Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

April Surprise
(01-04-2015, 01:12 PM)Kip link Wrote: The servers will be up at least until Friday - perhaps over the weekend as well.

The waves are standard normal and hard mode this time.

I was reluctant to change the only AU server over but I'll give it a go after work today.  Can always change it back if it is too disruptive (but since it is optional, that will hopefully not be a problem).
Excellent! Means I get a chance to play :3
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
just one question, why dont we get to spawn with nord/ dev weapons like last time? im thinking of sword of kings etc
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Have you ever considered making nords spawn with random equipment as well? I think it would be a bit more exciting Tongue
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I love it!
Trix ~ Master Peltast
Rix ~ Repeaterman
Fix ~ Warden

Loots: 0.
(02-04-2015, 09:02 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: Have you ever considered making nords spawn with random equipment as well? I think it would be a bit more exciting Tongue

Indeed, that would be fun  ;D
The April servers will be staying up until the end of Monday, April 6th.

Until then, double-xp is in effect for all game modes!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(04-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Kip link Wrote: The April servers will be staying up until the end of Monday, April 6th.

Wow. Thanks.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(04-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Kip link Wrote: The April servers will be staying up until the end of Monday, April 6th.

yay now I have to level up all my characters (and create new ones) thanks!
AFG

ty!
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop