Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another Community Outreach Message
(14-04-2015, 02:28 PM)Dominik link Wrote: I had an idea awhile back of donation goals, not really rewarding the individuals who donate but the entire community. Seeing the monthly costs, if that goal is met for say 3 months have a double xp weekend for the community similar to the Christmas event.

That would be really great. A good example is the new EULA of Minecraft, that says you aren't allowed to sell pay to win stuff anymore as a server owner. So most servers switched to cosmetic items and stuff like epic effects ingame. Maybe you could add ideas like Team Fortress 2 did (Strange Weapons that count kills and other stats and also hats/armor with epic effects etc), also most Minecraft Servers now sell whole Network Booster (One buys it, activates it for a hour and everyone gets double /triple the exp/gold etc) that could maybe destroy the game but maybe there are some ideas that aren't too op that still don't make donators receive more then visual or global buffs/features. Make being a donator more intresting and feeling awesome without giving any pay to win advantages.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(14-04-2015, 03:03 AM)Kip link Wrote: I personally look forward to the release of Bannerlord and do expect us to carry over NordInvasion to its new modding system (I hope it lives up to expectations).

I really want to help this time. Not only whit map making.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(14-04-2015, 05:16 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=42512.msg228165#msg228165 date=1428980620]
I personally look forward to the release of Bannerlord and do expect us to carry over NordInvasion to its new modding system (I hope it lives up to expectations).

I really want to help this time. Not only whit map making.
[/quote]

I could also help, just need to read up the scripting language of bannerlord then. If it's uses a language like c# or c++ instead of a custom scripting one I would need to read up nothing but the api.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(15-04-2015, 04:09 AM)Dominik link Wrote: I am not talking about breaking the game with xp every single time some donates x amount of dollars cause that would be pointless. What I was saying is if... [quote author=Kip link=topic=42512.msg228072#msg228072 date=1428880359]
North America  53 EUR  ~56 USD  One dedicated server  Current donations: ~8 EUR
The NA servers cost $56 a month, set the goal to be $168 USD which can provide 3 months of the server charges. Same concept with EU, and AU servers. I really don't expect the dev team to add a sparkle every time I shoot an arrow, or anything outside the lore of the mod.
[/quote]

I don't say that you need to expect this but most games that aren't pay to win do it like that.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Add Pay Safe Card donation option.  ;D
Many people don't have paypal.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
Or don't really trust Paypal security, some people just don't or their parents wont let them.  What would be wonderful, but don't know if doable, would be a "purchase donation" via Steam.  People can gift games, why can't they gift donations to mods? 

Here's a question - If you do shift the mod over to Bannerlord, if and when it is released, will everyone get to keep their characters/levels/gear; or do we have to start over from scratch?
(15-04-2015, 08:27 AM)Telemachus link Wrote: Or don't really trust Paypal security, some people just don't or their parents wont let them.  What would be wonderful, but don't know if doable, would be a "purchase donation" via Steam.  People can gift games, why can't they gift donations to mods? 

Here's a question - If you do shift the mod over to Bannerlord, if and when it is released, will everyone get to keep their characters/levels/gear; or do we have to start over from scratch?
Most likely scratch, as it's a new game, and wouldn't be more fun to start over on a new game to experience full fun of it? Wink
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Would be great if you bring the Donators Torch back. I'm sure many would donate some money to get it and to help the mod Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I agree. New players also like to have exclusive items like the Donators Torch. I'm sure that there are plenty of models we could use as Donators item:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,77.0.html
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Yeah, like a "Skin" selector for items also maybe so if you have the item another item with same stats but a diffrent model can be chosen.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator