Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another Community Outreach Message
(16-04-2015, 02:05 PM)Jalau link Wrote: same stats but a diffrent model can be chosen.

Lol this isn´t LoL, Dota2 or HotS ;D
(16-04-2015, 02:08 PM)Alphaa link Wrote: [quote author=Jalau link=topic=42512.msg228367#msg228367 date=1429193155]
same stats but a diffrent model can be chosen.

Lol this isn´t LoL, Dota2 or HotS ;D
[/quote]

Never played something of that :O
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(16-04-2015, 12:03 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I agree. New players also like to have exclusive items like the Donators Torch. I'm sure that there are plenty of models we could use as Donators item:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,77.0.html
NI will get in trouble for giving away in game rewards for real money though, which is why the Donator's Torch is no longer acquirable.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(16-04-2015, 05:54 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=42512.msg228361#msg228361 date=1429185837]
I agree. New players also like to have exclusive items like the Donators Torch. I'm sure that there are plenty of models we could use as Donators item:
NI will get in trouble for giving away in game rewards for real money though, which is why the Donator's Torch is no longer acquirable.
[/quote]Why would the devs (who make the rules) get in trouble for it? I thought it was only against the rules to trade in game items between players for real money.

Also I would love to donate but I don't really have an easy way to do so
AFG

I've got a question.  What do people not understand about the word Donate?  Here  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donate  Is a Link to the Online Webster Dictionary on the word Donate.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(16-04-2015, 06:42 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=42512.msg228385#msg228385 date=1429206881]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=42512.msg228361#msg228361 date=1429185837]
I agree. New players also like to have exclusive items like the Donators Torch. I'm sure that there are plenty of models we could use as Donators item:
[/quote]Why would the devs (who make the rules) get in trouble for it? I thought it was only against the rules to trade in game items between players for real money.

[/quote]
its because the devs of NI don't have rights to warband itself, that prevents them from giving ingame stuff for money.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I was wondering about that matter, would it be difficult to make some kind of agreement with M&B rights holders to be able to monetize mods somehow (e.g. like abovementioned items in return of donations)? If mods are popular it also propels the game sales I believe, since mods are very important extention to what one gets buying the game. At the same time it is difficult to expect mods will develop well if no money come from that (or at least even the costs can't be covered)...
(16-04-2015, 06:59 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=42512.msg228389#msg228389 date=1429209747]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=42512.msg228385#msg228385 date=1429206881]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=42512.msg228361#msg228361 date=1429185837]

[/quote]
its because the devs of NI don't have rights to warband itself, that prevents them from giving ingame stuff for money.
[/quote]

Exactly. If they were to give away items to donators, they'd be selling data from Taleworlds' game to players for real money, thus making a profit off of their game, which is illegal.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
It would be illegal if somebody donate, and coplete special quest for donators? For example kill 30 huscrals, and then get this item?
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
That would make it simply a special access paid for feature of the game, and the item is just an in game reward for having played the game. Not a direct payment of money for the quest item, but for the quest[s] itself, but I'm still unsure if it would still be allowed reguardless.

If you noticed a strike through in my words idk why.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]