Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another Community Outreach Message
How about stop demanding things for your donation? You already got this mod for free, isn't that enough? Also, you guys could read the definition Sargent Q has already posted once again. There should be no gift except some minor things, a free respec and an event for donators from time to time is perfect. So i suggest to stop wasting the time of the developers so they don't need to reply with the same answer again.
+1 To that
(17-04-2015, 07:24 PM)Gimli link Wrote: How about stop demanding things for your donation? You already got this mod for free, isn't that enough? Also, you guys could read the definition Sargent Q has already posted once again. There should be no gift except some minor things, a free respec and an event for donators from time to time is perfect. So i suggest to stop wasting the time of the developers so they don't need to reply with the same answer again.

You may see i have not donation yet... But here the thing some people like my self Dont have a credit card or have Parents that dont want to use there credit card on a mod....  Sad

Well i said to Kip that i would buy a game for one in the Dev Team (That still has not happened) So then if the game was idk Gta witch for AU people is $75! I would have a donation of how much it is in your side of the world.

So what im getting at is if this dose work can the Dev Team make a games list or something. So people like my self can buy then gift.

My guess there will be a lot of lazy people that want to do this so maybe put a high tax on it ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
If your parents let you buy things on steam with their credit card im sure you can use their credit card and donate?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(18-04-2015, 12:24 PM)Slayer link Wrote: If your parents let you buy things on steam with their credit card im sure you can use their credit card and donate?
You can get seam gift cards etc

I guess he bought these things on steam with paysafecard which is not possible for the NI donation.
(18-04-2015, 12:54 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: I guess he bought these things on steam with paysafecard which is not possible for the NI donation.
Nope get them in game shops.

Donated Smile
Tried to pretend to be a nice guy. Now I'm going through the fucking hassle of making a paypal account, god is this annyoing.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Here is a quick update on the donations raised since this outreach message was first posted:

300 EUR from EU members
20 EUR from NA members
0 EUR from AU members

With our current monthly costs, this is enough to last just over two months gained in one week!  Thank you!

No decisions regarding the number of servers will be made for a couple of weeks to allow for any late donations from the lower regions.

I would also like to take this opportunity to raise some interesting numbers.

If 10 individuals were to sign up for monthly donations, it would take 10 EUR each to cover EU and NA combined.
With 20 individuals, that would drop to only 5 EUR each month.

With 5 individuals in AU, it would take 8 EUR each month to support the servers.
With 10, only 4 EUR per month.

Factor in members who donate here and there at random intervals and these figures could drop further.

Just something to think about.

Again, thank you to all of those who have donated so far!

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(15-04-2015, 05:53 AM)Rezev link Wrote: Add Pay Safe Card donation option.  ;D
Many people don't have paypal.

Did this guy got ignored? Or did i just miss something. I would really like to see a paysafe Card donation option.