Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About Ranger
I didn't want to create a new topic. Ranger can use studded gauntlets since the last patch, it means swadian gauntlets aswell or only studded?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
I feel as if the moment the Nords see you [assuming they havnt already just cut you down In melee] you'll just end up being shot and killed due to a lack of cover besides for the corner. Otherwise you have a good shot into the Nords backs.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

sentinel used to be a good class to fight of trickster/ assassins spawning while kiting or killing 1-2 bots infront of you. since that is gone i dont see a point in this class, but thats just my opinion
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I've seen many archers, but also xbows using that position there on the right and they mostly survived a lot of different kinds of waves, especially mixed ones, because of only some single bots going for them.
One problem I've experienced is that it can happen that you're out of range for the kills at the base and the people in base aren't getting gold, xp and loot from your kills.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I use that spot sometimes with my archer. The key is not to draw attention of too many enemies at once. So one just has to hold back until all enemies move all their way to the front and are interested with someone else...
Quote: link=topic=42837.msg229109#msg229109 date=1430162969]
sentinel used to be a good class to fight of trickster/ assassins spawning while kiting or killing 1-2 bots infront of you. since that is gone i dont see a point in this class, but thats just my opinion

I have to agree with this.  Makes me sad because I used to love playing Sentinel.  Currently the only nice part about sentinel is being able to kill bots in melee if they break through the cades or if assassins spawn on you.  It's a great class for solo/small team runs but those don't really happen much anymore. 

As for strategy you want to play sentinel pretty much the same as you would any other archer class.  The melee skill is pretty much only used for emergency close encounters and the bow should remain your primary focus.  Rushing in to melee tends to result in death; remember, your melee damage and speed are increased but you're still going to be a squishy archer.
Well, the melee ability of Sentinel is quite nice, same as Aventuriers and ofc below Legionnaire but not that much (-1 to powerstrike, -20 to 1H skill). I think it's just natural bow is the primary weapon for an archer and it's simply more effective to use it instead of engaging into melee. Same is true for Aventurier - it's better to shoot xbow when possibile... But the Sentinel class is pretty nice, anyway.
Quote: link=topic=42837.msg229109#msg229109 date=1430162969]
+1
But i still think sentinel is decent for normal, because you can one hit most of the bots, also they wont kill you that fast if you got atleast a bear armor.

Since we're reviving this old thread i'll throw in my two cents. Sentinel is very fun on small runs as well with a few friends in teamspeak. If your good at avoiding aggro you can slash with your 1-hander and get bots off of your friends from behind and kill them in a few hits as well as freely manuever around the map (depending on the map of course) utilizing your 1-hander more. The bow is still your primary until the bots get too close, 1-hit the bot to get them away from you, then start kiting again or just beat them to death with your nice increased ability.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
To be honest, my original idea failed. With the screenshot i posted you can't gain exp. Looks like we have to be behind cades all time  :-\  Increasing xp range just a little bit could help. But like Sharma said it's really fun with friends.

FROOSTFANG! *charges*  .... *dead*
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath