Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About Ranger
Fell Edge *charges* ..... *friend uses tome* Big Grin

I alway liked the idea of doing a sentinel. Just because of tassassins/normal fun. Like as a fun char to fool around with.
Warden seems much better for min/maxers though.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(03-08-2015, 01:33 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: I alway liked the idea of doing a sentinel. Just because of tassassins/normal fun. Like as a fun char to fool around with.
Warden seems much better for min/maxers though.

Tbh with the whole warden vs. sentinel thing i can normally keep up with the wardens if i'm strictly using my bow if i'm using the same bow/arrows in the server... the sentinel fires a bit slower and has slightly less damage but tbh if you can make the headshot then you can make it and still make the same amount of kills. It's the same debate as MP vs marauder. I'd go Marauder and sentinel anyday to expand my skillsets into different areas as long as i'm not going to get all the heroes.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Just get a Grosse Messer,Wormbane,The Splitter,Fire blade,AB,Fell Edge,Ek
They do the job fine anyway a Commando has the armor, Even if it not hero it will be better of in most waves i think.
For me i see 0 point atm in Sentinel maybe if i had better ping (350) but even then it still a no

(Note Wormbane,AB,Ek are 2h so even tho Fell edge is 58c/101speed to Ek 60c/101speed the Fell edge will do more damage? and it will be faster ( One handed 150 vs Two handed 120)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Update!

(27-04-2015, 07:08 PM)Kirman link Wrote: I didn't want to create a new topic. Ranger can use studded gauntlets since the last patch, it means swadian gauntlets aswell or only studded?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
Only studded for some reason

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|