Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thousands Separator
Hello,

In an effort to make it easier to read numbers over 999, the Auction Hall, player gold, and character xp now have a space as the thousand place separator.  The reason for choosing a space is that some regions use commas while others use periods.  To complicate things further, the symbols are reversed entirely to separate the whole number from the decimal.  A space is more neutral and provides the same visual separation and readability.

If this change feels right, we will continue to add thousand separators to more of the large numbers on the website.  Meanwhile, if you have a particular number in mind that could use this separator, feel free to point it out!

Regards,
- Kip

Note: If the Auction Hall is not calculating the total cost properly when you try to buy items, force a page refresh with Ctrl + F5 to ensure you have the latest copy.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Good idea thx! ;D
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
that's a nice idea, now is easier to spot a mistake in high payments numbers ( 10 000 - 100 000 = 10000 - 100000)
Thanks
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
Great, this should put the end to AH scamming like 390000 for WoG. Or at least buyers get much better chance to avoid it... Keep up the momentum, NI team!  Big Grin
Looks a bit weird imo, but sure is helpful for not mixing up how big number is.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(29-04-2015, 05:13 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Looks a bit weird imo
+ 1 to that But i see how this is good for some people so good idea

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I do like the idea of this, but I think you should keep the separator for just auction hall, market place and gold. Basically for any gold values Tongue looks a bit weird with  all the xp with  spaces for some reason.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
It would be nice if you could also put it in game.
Although, the gold counter in game is still broken, if it is fixed, it would be a lot easier to see it if it was also in game.
Smile
(30-04-2015, 10:24 AM)Xen link Wrote: I do like the idea of this, but I think you should keep the separator for just auction hall, market place and gold. Basically for any gold values Tongue looks a bit weird with  all the xp with  spaces for some reason.
For me it's just the contrary, I like it a lot, improves readability for all values.
Nice idea and also well done.