Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Darklit's Youtube!
Hello fellow Nord Invasion players, I have made a youtube account and have started actually posting videos. My videos are mainly Airsoft and Battlefield 4 related. But I am thinking of doing a Nord Invasion series thing. Let me know what you guys think and maybe even drop a like, share and subscribe! It really helps me out to keep the videos coming.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/+PreacherMilsim

Thanks guys!
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
You could post some of those mlg videos on r montageparodies
Please do a how to kite with archer and Pikeman for me to watch and become better than you at it Tongue but in all seriousness I think you should do those type of videos showing the ins and outs of kiting like when to shoot your bow, what to do if they are faster than you, etc. mainly for people who want to perfect their kiting skills (me for example) and people who want to learn how to kite
AFG

(13-05-2015, 04:11 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: Please do a how to kite with archer and Pikeman for me to watch and become better than you at it Tongue but in all seriousness I think you should do those type of videos showing the ins and outs of kiting like when to shoot your bow, what to do if they are faster than you, etc. mainly for people who want to perfect their kiting skills (me for example) and people who want to learn how to kite
That would be great if you can do that! Want to know how to kite!!  Tongue
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Thanks for the comments! I'll work on that! I'll tell you everything I know about kiting.

Don't forget to subscribe maximus and killer!

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

(13-05-2015, 06:44 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote: Thanks for the comments! I'll work on that! I'll tell you everything I know about kiting.

Don't forget to subscribe maximus and killer!
Will do  Tongue
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Here we are. My videos are up now for kiting as a pikeman, and an archer. These were all the tips i could think of.

archer:
https://youtu.be/PKgLuorgPeM

Pikeman:
http://youtu.be/Y_QZUfVxJJo

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

Lol I think I'm going to make a video about race lines (get the most out of the map) and some other ones

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Nice thread and some nice conversation is going around. I love collecting gaming videos. I also heard of some video production site.