Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New House Event Scheduling
(22-05-2015, 02:53 AM)Kip link Wrote: I'm not sure I understand the question about two events and recently pending events but I'll try to explain what is going on around that area of the page.

The Pending Events list shows all the events that have not been approved yet regardless of the time.
The Upcoming Events list shows all upcoming approved events and one day of old events.
I am planning to add a paginated list of Previous Events.
I'd rather not have too many events scheduled far out in the future so pagination of Pending Events should not be needed.
To reproduce:
* schedule an event, it is shown under pending events
* schedule another event, now only this event is displayed in pending events

Then I logged in the next day and looked at the events tab to see only one approved event. I had to resubmit the first event. It initially appeared that the section only displayed the most recently submitted event. I think, in actuality, the second event overwrote the first event. It may be that this system only allows you to have one pending event at a time.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
It lets you do 2.  You have to hit the reset form button.  Otherwise it detects the edits done as a edit to the one you entered first.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(22-05-2015, 02:45 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: It lets you do 2.  You have to hit the reset form button.  Otherwise it detects the edits done as a edit to the one you entered first.
Then I think the UI should clarify this. The button still says "submit," and logically a second submission is not considered an edit of the first submission. This is especially true considering there's a separate "Modify" link under the pending event (which should be employed for this use case).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Updated the pages a bit.

Besides some back-end stuff, the styling is a bit different to highlight events that have already started and those that start within 24 hours.  Also, submitting a new event or modifying an existing one now resets the form automatically.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...