Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

crash on rag servers at wave 7
That's pretty much it, mount&blade crashes the instant the bots spawn on wave seven of any rag server.
It happens on all my characters.
I have updated twice since it started happening.
It's a brand new laptop that has more than enough power to run the game.
It never happens on hard or normal servers.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled.
If I try to rejoin I crash as soon as I join the server.

It is not a server disconnect but a actual crash ("m&b has crashed, please wait while windows tries to find a solution ").

Anyone have any suggestions?
You have the latest patch???
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
What version on NI are you currently running?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(27-05-2015, 12:58 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: What version on NI are you currently running?
Currently running 0.7.15
Ran the updator today directly before my last attempt at playing rag.
If you are on Steam, try verifying the integrity of your game cache (can be found in the Warband Steam properties on the Local Files tab).
If you are using the stand-alone Warband, try reinstalling.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(27-05-2015, 02:29 AM)Kip link Wrote: If you are on Steam, try verifying the integrity of your game cache (can be found in the Warband Steam properties on the Local Files tab).

I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Where do I find it? (In my files or through steam)
And what do you mean by "verify the integrity"?
(27-05-2015, 06:08 AM)casual link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=43763.msg231521#msg231521 date=1432693784]
If you are on Steam, try verifying the integrity of your game cache (can be found in the Warband Steam properties on the Local Files tab).

[/quote]

You can't find that in your warband files. It's a function of steam.
Go to your steam library, right-click on Mount and Blade Warband, then "Properties".
There you can find a tab called "local files". And somewhere there is this thing "verify the integrity".

This checks/verifies your Warband files. Damaged or wrong working files get replaced.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(27-05-2015, 09:29 AM)GrafBlade link Wrote: [quote author=casual link=topic=43763.msg231524#msg231524 date=1432706883]
[quote author=Kip link=topic=43763.msg231521#msg231521 date=1432693784]

[/quote]

You can't find that in your warband files. It's a function of steam.
Go to your steam library, right-click on Mount and Blade Warband, then "Properties".
There you can find a tab called "local files". And somewhere there is this thing "verify the integrity".

This checks/verifies your Warband files. Damaged or wrong working files get replaced.
[/quote]

That may have fixed it. I have played one rag run passed wave seven so I looks better right now.
Thanks for the help.