Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NordInvasion Wiki
Hello everyone,

For a while now, we have had an official wiki which has contained the game rules and the beginnings of various sections.  To get it started, editing rights have been given to only a select few.  They have laid the foundations for many areas which we wish to cover more thoroughly.

Today, the NordInvasion wiki is now open for community editing!  Anyone who wishes to contribute may do so.  The registration link can be found in the upper-right corner of the page.  Once signed in, you may access the Staff section to see information about styling and syntax.

We envision the wiki as being a place where beginners can get information about starting in NordInvasion and a reference for any other information that might now be scattered across various parts of the forum.  A few of the subjects that could benefit from pages are registering your first character, creating alts, how the wave system works, how to heal and refill ammunition, anything that might not be obvious for someone new to the game.

If you have any questions such as how certain topics should be grouped or whether certain major changes should be made to pages, feel free to ask here.

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Is any Dev observing this in case of false information?
Yes, we will be reviewing it periodically to make sure there are no spammers or vandals.  If anyone spots such activity, let us know and we will take action to prevent it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Awesome! I had started a thread thinking it was an open to community wikia As a call for help but then realized I couldn't actually edit anything!

thanks Kip!
Wow, nice work Kip.

Kip the good work.
8)

NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I cannot take much of the credit.  Most of the content has been created by the admins who were first given access.  Wink
(29-06-2015, 06:33 PM)Kip link Wrote: I cannot take much of the credit.  Most of the content has been created by the admins who were first given access.  Wink

I credit you for the dev part. It's because I know what kind of work is needed to product the final result that we are able to see now. I mean the front-end and back-end.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I have read through all the topics and I have to say it is made very well. Good work NI team.
But after I have read this all, I found out that something was missing in my opinion, because you teach the guys how to play without breaking the rules, but maybe some link to already good topics, like Maroon´s one with all the Swadian Gear would also be helpful for every new player. It would also be helpful for more experienced players or players who came back after a break and want to know what the new items in this game are.
This would be the only critism or small point to add, but I am unsure if this does not drift to far away of the original intenion of the Wiki
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Did you read the whole Wiki Tarrod?  Or just the rules section?  There is a lot more to the Wiki than just the rules,  Which is what was opened up to the public for editing.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(29-06-2015, 08:01 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Did you read the whole Wiki Tarrod?  Or just the rules section?  There is a lot more to the Wiki than just the rules,  Which is what was opened up to the public for editing.
I did read it, but I only found what you increase when you are going into some direction and what you get for your money, but what I am heading to is that we have such great topics about what gear which class can use and how beginners can help the advanced players.
So Sargent what I want to say is that maybe there can be some links with the headline "Gear which Swadian can use" or sth similiar.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling