Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I'M SO SORRY!
not ^.^

[Image: DsRw1aM.jpg]

[Image: XgfCrVE.jpg]
"What's worse than 10 dead babies in a trashcan? 1 dead baby in 20 trashcans." - Jester 814
That's why we are still fighting. Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Don't worry guys! I'll avenge you all by conquering the nords! BY MYSELF! MUHAHAHAHA!
"What's worse than 10 dead babies in a trashcan? 1 dead baby in 20 trashcans." - Jester 814
(18-07-2015, 05:15 PM)Bryan link Wrote: Don't worry guys! I'll avenge you all by conquering the nords! BY MYSELF! MUHAHAHAHA!

Oh wow that so cool Smile.

"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
Looks definitely cheated, soz.
Nope.  Not cheated.  Nowhere near enough money.  Also the troops are not max level.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

It's not cheated... what
I didn't know Bryan had skills  ;D
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Well Q, doesnt mean its not cheated. Also all those guys, Lezalit and Katrin e.g dont like each other and 1 would leave if you dont kick 1 out of the party.
(19-07-2015, 06:35 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: Well Q, doesnt mean its not cheated. Also all those guys, Lezalit and Katrin e.g dont like each other and 1 would leave if you dont kick 1 out of the party.
they don't leave instantly, I've had companions last for over a year constantly complaining.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]