Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
It seems that greasemonkey doesn't work on quantum, has anyone tried it with tampermonkey for firefox instead?
It's true, it works with Tampermonkey. Thank you !
Could you add Australian servers into the server browser?
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
New update pushed, quest tracker should not disappear if one quest is completed. Fixed the low price calculator on the action hall. Updated the filters on the inventory page.

Regarding the AU server I hope they'll soon be added to the server list. At the moment there is no way to pull data from the servers.
[Image: abcc157e7b307b968026241616339b2e.png]

did not fix it?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Try hitting install again: https://greasyfork.org/nl/scripts/11064-nordinvasion
Might be possible the script auto updates when the browser is started.
(06-02-2018, 10:45 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Try hitting install again: https://greasyfork.org/nl/scripts/11064-nordinvasion
Might be possible the script auto updates when the browser is started.

ye that worked thx

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe soon:

[Image: cfe7e8bc11c82bc1328cbb491a92e9a3.png]
I'd like to have some kind of shared inventory thingy.

thats probably a lot to ask for but idk if u are able to save the password and then maybe be able to automatically trade items so shops have it much easier

that'd be dope ngl even though at this stage it's already pretty damn handy
I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the script on greasy fork but it still doesnt work
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir