Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
So nice, thanks a lot Kaas, GJ Smile
Yay Smile 1 point for me!

Thanks Kaas. Really helpful Smile
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Already found a bug in Trade History, only the first trade made with an account will be listed, any other trade you make with an character you have already traded with will not show up.
Ill try to fix this asap.
I've another bug

[Image: 0b3ap1.jpg]
Defender lv.14
(07-12-2015, 03:06 PM)Corndog link Wrote: I've another bug

[Image: 0b3ap1.jpg]

Gonna have to look into this one, you could help me by posting the local data:

Open the following screen using Ctrl+Shift+I

Once on the screen go to resources

Hit edit value and copy the 'value'. Please post the copied line here or PM it to me, so I can look into the problem.
To reset your Trade History, or remove certain parts of it, edit or remove the 'value'.

(02-12-2015, 02:29 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote: [quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=45474.msg248842#msg248842 date=1448282948]
[quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=45474.msg248703#msg248703 date=1448125310]
[quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=45474.msg248684#msg248684 date=1448113976]
1.2.5 Released

+ Added Quick Invite - players can now store characters to easily invite them to the house

Update your scripts and report any bugs you encounter

Bug: On pages other then invite players page this message will show up: Whoops, your browser does not support LocalStorage, please upgrade your browser. Please ignore this. It will be fixed in 1.3.
Spelling error characters is spelled wrong and will be fixed.
[/quote]

1.2.6 Released

Fixed:
- Bug: On pages other then invite players page this message will show up: Whoops, your browser does not support LocalStorage, please upgrade your browser. Please ignore this. It will be fixed in 1.3.
- Spelling error characters is spelled wrong and will be fixed.

Also fixed autocraft for FireFox, FireFox users are now able to use autocraft like the Chrome users Wink
[/quote]

1.3 Released

+ Added Trade History
Trade History isn't thoroughly tested and might contain some bugs.
Thanks to Darklit for the suggestion Wink
[/quote]

1.3.1 Released

NOTE: trades made in 1.3 will not show up anymore, back them up or extract them using the post above!

%Fixed: Totally rewritten the Trade History code.
- Each character has it's own trade history according to the trade made on that character. (suggested by darklit)
- Limited the amount of trades showing up to 5(suggested by darklit), if you want more trades to be shown let me know and Ill make a tutorial.
? Might have fixed the bug that Corndog posted.

If there are any bugs left, let me know.

Enjoy the new update
Lovely. It's such a pleasure to use auto Craft instead of some hundreds of clicks Smile
I owe you 1.000 rough clothes.
(09-12-2015, 06:26 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Lovely. It's such a pleasure to use auto Craft instead of some hundreds of clicks Smile
I owe you 1.000 rough clothes.

Hehe, it's my pleasure
A word from the developer

I has been exactly 5 months when I first started working on the scripts. I can still remember writing the first lines of the AH value checker.
I didn't spent that much time on it and therefor the code was unstable and sloppy. If I take a look at the script these days I'm quite happy with what I achieved.

Stats

NordInvasion# has been downloaded 41 times, and has been updated about 22 times(including all minor updates).
Large updates were in:
- 2015-07-20 (autocraft)
- 2015-08-08 (Quest alert)
- 2015-08-10 (House shortcuts)
- 2015-08-17 (New website fix)
- 2015-11-20 (Ah value sorter)
- 2015-11-21 (Quick invite)
- 2015-12-02 (Trade History)
Usually a new addition to the script takes 1 day to develop, and is released the same day.
There are 186 lines of code in the script(including some black spaces and stuff).
Graph of daily installs can be found here

What is yet to come

With an continuous stream of suggestions on improving (in particular Trade History) the scripts, development will continue.
After I am fully satisfied about Trade History I will move on to develop Equipment Presets. Also expect a improvement in AutoCraft soon (max button) and possibly a open Inventory type of thing for store owners etc.

Thank you all for downloading and your lovely feedback!
Hope to see you downloading a new version soon Wink and keep the suggestions coming! Nothing is impossible. (<- gonna regret that)

Regard,

Kaasovic
We love you Smile