Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Midrens Map Place [Closed]
[Image: AWl9Lxb.jpg]
Poll will be cleared each update so that people can report new map bugs, or ones that were forgotten.

Hey Everyone, as my original map projects are taking some time, and frankly we have a TON of maps, Id like to hear everyone's opinions on maps that need a refresher/Changed. Any maps you feel are not played, boring, or generally unbeatable, leave the names and any thoughts you may have in the comments. I will reply to all suggestions asap, and will try and figure something out for any map requested..... unless it was recently changed to that version, or is catering to a small group, I.E a house wanting a map changed so they can spam it. Thanks in advance!

This Thread may seem a little barren for a while, some maps are in the works and will be posted at a later date!

Ive started editing and creating maps, mostly from what i hear from people. Will progressively add more pictures.

All names with * are not finalized

TOURNAMENT?
Swadian Villiage Change (WIP):

Most Recent

Original
Credit to all original map makers.

Tell me what you guys think, feel free to leave all feedback positive and negitive, and leave suggestions for maps to fix or ideas for maps to make. Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
8-21-17 Update 34:
- Back from a long break, starting mapping again

4-23-17 Update 33:
- Updated the Swadian Villiage Rework
- Resurrected the thread after several months of being dead

12-24-16 Update 32:
- Swadian Villiage Rework added
- Updated after several months

8-18-16 Update 31:
- Disclaimer added for a little :3
- Added Swadian Night Raid (Cav) - Pictures To Come
- Added Retake the City* (Cav) - Pictures To Come
- Added Fields of Glory* (Cav) - Pictures To Come
- Added Battle Of Praven* (Cav) - Pictures To Come

8-1-16 Update 30:
- Added start of a Mountain Outpost Rework

7-19-16 Update 29:
- Added a request to the community!

7-18-16 Update 28:
-Reset Poll
-(not Posted) Graubergan........

3-26-16 Update 27:
- Reset Poll for recent update
- Midren got an original map in!

2-27-16 Update 26:
- New "Island" map
- Reset Poll

2-14/15-16 Update 25:
- Added a Major change to Swadian Temple
- Added Cool Banner to the top
- Added a new test map, may continue on

2-3-16 Update 24:
-Added Winters Respite, a new original Cav map
-Cleared Poll in order to get new votes

1-27-16 Update 23:
- Pacman Map Completely overhauled, pics to come

1-23-16 Update 22:
- Added requested fix area
- Fixed* Ancient Bastion

1-15-16 Update 21:
- Minor edit to Hypers castle

1-11-16 Update 20:
- Swadian Folley map fix added in Mondays patch!

1-3-16 Update 19:
- Added a fix for Swadian Folley spawn issue, needs testing

11-12-15 Update 18:
- Top Secret map in the works, further updates coming soon

9-29-15 Update 17:
- Added Progress of a castle style cav map

8-17-15 Update 16:
- Added Dodge ball map

8-17-15 Update 15:
- Fixed Swadian Southern outpost, screenshots to come Added
- Great Hall Barriers Pushed into halls

8-16-15 Update 14:
- Newest versions of each map have images
- Condensed thread with spoilers
---------------------------------------------------------Change log added-------------------------------------------
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
To Do List

- Any map fixes presented to me
- Everything and Anything!
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Hello,

Pac-Man is not adapted to be implemented to this kind of mod. No need more informations about it. We can't accept these sort of maps. About your modifications, I really don't think that they are useful. IF you would start with map making try to be creative. Invent new original spots and places, think by yourself how to place good items/objects at the right place.

EDIT: use the beacons to insert your images  Wink

NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(27-07-2015, 03:00 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Hello,

Pac-Man is not adapted to be implemented to this kind of mod. No need more informations about it. We can't accept these sort of maps. About your modifications, I really don't think that they are useful. IF you would start with map making try to be creative. Invent new original spots and places, think by yourself how to place good items/objects at the right place.

Regards,
Alpha

The pac man map is not a traditional map, it is there for one specific event that we are planning, we being myself, Xen, Tsuki, Nana, and Kip, i only have it listed their for the sole purpose of them being able to see it.
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(27-07-2015, 03:00 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Hello,

Regards,
Alpha

Backwood raid is the only map on cav that NOBODY will play because of the ridiculous obstacles making riding near impossible, its a good fix. Who decided every map maker had to have amazing unique maps?
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(27-07-2015, 03:58 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=AlphA-Fr link=topic=45667.msg236956#msg236956 date=1438009224]
Hello,

Regards,
Alpha

Backwood raid is the only map on cav that NOBODY will play because of the ridiculous obstacles making riding near impossible, its a good fix. Who decided every map maker had to have amazing unique maps?
[/quote]

Before trying to modify some scenes in a game, if you want to practice and become a good scener you have to create by yourself, your imagination is your main ally. This is what I recommend.

About Backwood raid, those ridiculous obstacles like you said are part of the scene, if you don't want to play with some difficulty try to play in an empty random play, boring is that.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(28-07-2015, 02:50 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=45667.msg236966#msg236966 date=1438012733]
[quote author=AlphA-Fr link=topic=45667.msg236956#msg236956 date=1438009224]
Hello,

Regards,
Alpha

[/quote]

Before trying to modify some scenes in a game, if you want to practice and become a good scener you have to create by yourself, your imagination is your main ally. This is what I recommend.

About Backwood raid, those ridiculous obstacles like you said are part of the scene, if you don't want to play with some difficulty try to play in an empty random play, boring is that.
[/quote]

I don´t think that´s every1s opinion. You can´t manage all 20 waves on that map without wasting so much time, takes enough anyway (not to mention the bosses).
Also I do not think there is only 1 way to become "a good scener" and I guess Midren has his own.
(28-07-2015, 02:50 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=45667.msg236966#msg236966 date=1438012733]
[quote author=AlphA-Fr link=topic=45667.msg236956#msg236956 date=1438009224]
Hello,

Regards,
Alpha

[/quote]

[/quote]
The problem with the map was that noone was playing it BECAUSE of those obsticles. its better to remove some while keeping the map look and make it more likely to be played, rather than have a map with tons of trees that noone wants to play.
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Ignore alpha  midren your maps are looking great, hopefully they dont have broken spawns like overgrown
pacmans map would be good for a event of some sort
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn