Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
Winter, first of all thanks for the hm weekend! Second of all good job in finding opportunities for new events.

Personally I would never guarantee legendary drops. The most skilled players will find each other and beat Odin twenty times a day.

Like the additional/double drops
(03-08-2015, 07:00 AM)Sebas link Wrote: Personally I would never guarantee legendary drops. The most skilled players will find each other and beat Odin twenty times a day.

Nothing wrong about that. It would only get people to work together, which would be required, if they make rag more difficult for this weekend.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(03-08-2015, 07:00 AM)Sebas link Wrote: Winter, first of all thanks for the hm weekend! Second of all good job in finding opportunities for new events.

Personally I would never guarantee legendary drops. The most skilled players will find each other and beat Odin twenty times a day.

Like the additional/double drops

i agree with this. the legendary market is already bloated as it is. legendaries aren't legendary any more. i'd rather see increased loot chance on crafting mats rather than legendaries as only the most skilled would even get them, just making the economy even more lopsided. now if some players could get together in runs and get lumps/HM/Waters/WoGs or whatever for increased drop rates then that's just giving them a little boost for they're projects and it shouldn't hurt the economy too much and you don't have the wealthy 1%ers getting all getting a guaranteed 50 mil drop (not that i don't like all you wealthy folks =D). this seems a far more fair distribution of wealth throughout the system then people can make whatever they please.

My two cents on fair economic distrib.

By the way, this 3x HM weekend was quite fun.

*edit* Another thought. This is similar to many other games events like double exp/loot weekend etc. etc. not that many mods do this but such as major titles. Stirs things up a bit.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
I've clarified/revised the Legendary Weekend event idea in my previous post.  It should seem a bit more acceptable now.  I was thinking it could be a cool event to run for a special event (like celebrating a holiday or major world event) and have the "legendary" be more like a memento.
(03-08-2015, 08:16 AM)Winter link Wrote: I've clarified/revised the Legendary Weekend event idea in my previous post.  It should seem a bit more acceptable now.  I was thinking it could be a cool event to run for a special event (like celebrating a holiday or major world event) and have the "legendary" be more like a memento.
This sounds so interesting. Will there be special servers for this or just the normal rag servers?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
I would really like to see the random gear events again, i think they are awesome.

(03-08-2015, 06:11 AM)Winter link Wrote: Ragnarok mode is temporarily made significantly harder (think Thor coming in with a wave of Heavy Battle Priests, Wraiths spawning instead of Tricksters [or alongside them!], and Followers with Stone Mauls Wink) for the weekend, and in return Odin has a 100% droprate for a special legendary, guaranteeing that upon completion of the run at least someone will get a legendary and everyone else will have a massively increased chance of finding materials from him!  (I should clarify that this would be a special event legendary, not his usual drop table or anything that would give a large advantage)

What about this but for cavalry mode ?
I really would like to see more of these events.
Lumpy Monday sounds great!
SPQR_Golden_Thrower (Master Peltast)
SPQR_Golden_Arrow (Warden)
SPQR_Golden_Sword (Commando)
SPQR_Golden_Bolt (Sharpshooter)

Loot:
Thanks a lot for efforts, Winter.
I am a bit troubled with guaranteed lagendary on ragnarok. As one mentioned, this would lead the veterans to team up and hunt for legendaries while non-hero players or ones not owing top tier support and gear would be left to cry alone, abandoned and forgotten in darkness... Perhaps a solution could be to well increase (but not guarantee, 50 new legendaries in a day could perhaps be too much) legendary loot chance on hard, so most ppl could participate and get a chance for themselves.

PS. I wouldn't mind a nice legendary, especially as it might be something new as you suggested. Still, as I looted my 4th yesterday I believe non-hero players should see an opportunity for themselves rather than us, rich veterans, who own stuff worth 50 - 70 -100 - ... m ...

PS2. I have another idea, too, I will PM you with a question.