Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Skirmisher's Equipment!
Thank you for info.  Smile
Alright, thanks a lot for the sticky! Big Grin
I'll just leave the Crush Through Knockdown part out, I just can't figure out how it works Tongue
And Jay, you are very welcome!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...446.0.html

here is the link to the topic. here you will find banks has gone into great detail of every weapon, pierce, blunt and cut, and has calculated figures for increasing amounts of armour.

knockdown and crushthrough apply on the weapon when u look up the weapons stats and it will say "knockdown" or "Crushthough" or both, as simple as that.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
So, according to that guide, it might be better to use the polehammer in hard mode?  It has most damage to armored nords out of all polearms in the game.  Interesting...
Well yes, it does have the most damage of non-legendary weapons, but the fact that it's also the 2nd slowest weapon for the skirmisher, and that the length makes it impractical, makes it that there are better options, such as the German Poleaxe.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yeah I got the german poleaxe.  I might experiment with the polehammer, that's a lot of damage.  I mean if I'm on front lines in hard mode server, thats just going to crush through foes. 
I deleted the posts between your OP and the next one down, hope it helps Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Oh, thanks a lot, Senni!
I'll edit my other posts then!

Add eastern glave??
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Would you mind posting in full sentences, with a bit more thought in your posts? Yes, I might add the Eastern Glaive later on, I'll have a look at it.