Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Website Design
Hi all,

As you have no doubt noticed by now, the website has a new design. The idea is to help make the site feel more like part of the actual game and has taken significant work to get it ready.

I would like to apologise to everyone for the downtime during the update. This was a bit longer than we had expected and we are very sorry about this.

The main features for this new update:

The new UI introduces new fonts across the whole site and pushes the parchment that you see on the front page to the whole site. This has been a long time coming and its great to finally have this all sorted. All buttons are now themed also and the sizes have been standardised to help create a more consistent look. All icons are now replaced with new font icons which again, reduces the time to load the site.

The nav bar is now all on one line. This should make getting around a bit faster. Extras now hides all the front page links including account settings and the logout link.

Updating equipped items is now done via ajax. This is every so slightly faster that reloading the whole site and the assist XP now have plus and minus buttons that allow you to automatically all assist xp to a skill without wasting any extra xp.

Additionally the large faction points area has been removed and the cavalry equipment added in its place so no need to switch between tabs anymore. The faction points are listed under class points and also available on the quests page.

Messages now show an unread counter to help you manage them. FYI: The counter will max at "30+".

New languages: Turkish has been added to our list of languages. We will be launching the delayed translation centre some point in the future now but a lot of rework has been added to this theme update in preparation.

Also, as ever, if you find any errors then please post them to the website bugs.

Otherwise, please enjoy the new update!

/Nao & the NordInvasion team
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Very nice!  I like the drop down trading and the separation of the market place and AH.  Thanks for the hard work.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Really good work! Works very smooth for me so far.

EDIT: Found a problem with the auction hall filters. It doesn't add or remove the little hooks or change color when you click on them. Like this you only see what you changed after you pressed the search button.

EDIT2: Yay, just when I tried after writing the last edit it started working for me, nvm
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Great work, the design blends much better with the main homepage now. I do have a suggestion though (although this isn't design related), the amount of notifications and pages you have to click through for accepting a House invite is unnecessarily too many. A slightly reworked system of receiving House invites and accepting/denying them would be nice. Perhaps on the Houses tab/page you could be able to view House invites and have a one click accept/deny option.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Back up support not saving even after many updates on characters page.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(17-08-2015, 12:35 AM)Trialsking link Wrote: Back up support not saving even after many updates on characters page.
same here
The backup support slot is fixed now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
To be true, I find the old design to had better readability. But I guess it's just a matter of time to get used to the new one.
(17-08-2015, 04:45 AM)Bobo link Wrote: To be true, I find the old design to had better readability. But I guess it's just a matter of time to get used to the new one.
Im the same i find the color of the front is almost the same as the background. Making it harsh to the eyes if that makes sense ?

Other than that like the change Smile

EDIT: Found ALOT of people like me in game. That like the look but not so much on the text color.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Great work, I liked it! It will take time to get used to it tho Big Grin

DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves