Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Legendary Congrats Thread
(20-01-2018, 10:44 PM)Angar Wrote: Congratulations Stockfish to your first loot!

5char
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
gz sigolo
Nice loot Sig
Grats Sigolooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
congrats wololo
(02-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Grats Wololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ftfms
(06-02-2018, 05:40 PM)Malong Wrote: Fittingly, the armor-less level 42 using another class's weapons gets the "symbol of NI"

undeserved
(06-02-2018, 07:18 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:40 PM)Malong Wrote: Fittingly, the armor-less level 42 using another class's weapons gets the "symbol of NI"

undeserved

This drop was social commentary.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Congratulations Malong!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Congratulations Twenties on his loot trade!