Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
OK

We are going to have our first Event this Saturday the 29th Sept at 15:00 hours BST (3PM).  We will be playing Outskirts and FUS on hard.                      No need to sign up as we are restricting the Event to [UK] and invited friends.

Yeye Wink If hard, ODIN for sure  8)
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg52570#msg52570 date=1348752694]
OK

We are going to have our first Event this Saturday the 29th Sept at 15:00 hours BST (3PM).  We will be playing Outskirts and FUS on hard.                      No need to sign up as we are restricting the Event to [UK] and invited friends.

Looking forward to this.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
YAY

Invited friends ftw!  8)
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
our steam group can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/united_killerz#
FYI

All Dev's and Admin's are more than welcome to a [UK] Event no need to send invites they can join any time and are more than welcome.
Thank you Irish, I will be sure to remember. As you know I'm mostly busy at the same time as you during events, but if I've got time one day, there's nothing I'd rather do than hop in Smile
Ingame Name: Greenbeard
Level: 38
Class: Man at Arms (almost Sharpshooter)
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith, Level 5.
Time Zone: BST.
Hi Greenbeard invite sent and welcome on board
Welcome green ;p
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar