Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
1. The avg player is more likely to have 10m then 100m tho 10m you can get with no drops and a bit of hard work. 
No other hero has hand armour or boots (red) Yea it would be good but let's say 1 drops grate I buy it then what? Wait 1 more year for the helm to drop then the boots etc...
The best we can get atm is Vals Def studded/Nobel and gothic boots not a very good look. 

We can always wait even longer for the stuff that has not dropped but if you do the change we have a full craftable set that's ready. - And you only would need to make hand/boots(red) vs helm/hand/boots(blue) for how it is now.

2. k

3. With lower stats, i don't think I needed to say that. I just want to use it on noob id's - it costs like 2.5m to make and its tr3 I don't even have that type of cash I just got it because it looks cool 

ab(1h) (Here to be fucked)
Swing Damage 60c
Thrust Damage 44p
Length 140
Speed 95

vs 

illus (Here so you nerf ab)
Swing Damage 60c
Thrust Damage 40p
Length 99
Speed 103

vs

Fang(Here so you buff illus. I could even put Da here..)
Swing Damage 60c
Length 91
Speed 101

5. You took completely the wrong way my bad 
eg "def" 86/40w or imp 82/40w etc.. 

The only reason for me saying rg more as of the strange but cool but still strange extra speed jugg has over ever other inf hero even leg lol. I would change that into more iron flesh but idk could make up for the more weight that the armour could have idk

6. I got them well a year ago or so and me bring them into game more back then made them a lot more popular as people saw the potential in kitting and other things.

7. Idk trying to convince my self its worth it to buy it that buff would probz do it to be honest.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-10-2017, 09:17 AM)Woody Wrote: The only reason for me saying rg more as of the strange but cool but still strange extra speed jugg has over ever other inf hero even leg lol. I would change that into more iron flesh but idk could make up for the more weight that the armour could have idk

So I was looking through my inventory earlier...
[Image: 7328e03fae.png]
I've kited and killed ragnar with warmongers, ,db, volcanics, twigs and rups... It just comes down to.. you gotta be good at the game lol. No weapon will save you from peaking at the wrong time, running to late, or messing up a little timing.

the only thing I've noticed is Rups weighing 5 each, having a stack of 4 followers outrun you on wave 5 rag... Other than that all throwables are good.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(14-10-2017, 02:12 AM)Winter Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 09:17 AM)Woody Wrote: The only reason for me saying rg more as of the strange but cool but still strange extra speed jugg has over ever other inf hero even leg lol. I would change that into more iron flesh but idk could make up for the more weight that the armour could have idk

So I was looking through my inventory earlier...
[Image: 7328e03fae.png]
offer 1m

So after spending a lot of time playing ranger/warden. I can 100% see Sentinel and a bit of Sentry need some love. (Got the best stuff for all 4 classes)

Ranger Has (head, armour, gauntlets)
Warden Has (bow and arrows)
Sentinel/Sentry just a 1h/2h - To add Ek is at 64c and steel stinger is at 62c...

So was thinking could you add the old model for Leviathan's Hide back in drop tables with. 56 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

For a crafted version maybe use this as a placeholder then with the same stats as Leviathan's Guard at. 54 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

Crafting I even do for you as well.

• 2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)

• 50 x Basic Leather (0 / 50)

• 20 x Damascus Steel (0 / 20)

• 10 x Oil of Velentr (0 / 10)

• 4 x Perfected Metal (0 / 4)

• 20 x Silk (0 / 20)

• 20 x Strap (0 / 20)

[Image: 7e3129aa469ee28ba1f7224afa3b1a68.png]

(15-11-2017, 05:26 AM)Woody Wrote: So after spending a lot of time playing ranger/warden. I can 100% see Sentinel and a bit of Sentry need some love. (Got the best stuff for all 4 classes)

Ranger Has (head, armour, gauntlets)
Warden Has (bow and arrows)
Sentinel/Sentry just a 1h/2h - To add Ek is at 64c and steel stinger is at 62c...

So was thinking could you add the old model for Leviathan's Hide back in drop tables with. 56 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

For a crafted version maybe use this as a placeholder then with the same stats as Leviathan's Guard at. 54 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

Crafting I even do for you as well.

• 2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)

• 50 x Basic Leather (0 / 50)

• 20 x Damascus Steel (0 / 20)

• 10 x Oil of Velentr (0 / 10)

• 4 x Perfected Metal (0 / 4)

• 20 x Silk (0 / 20)

• 20 x Strap (0 / 20)

[Image: 7e3129aa469ee28ba1f7224afa3b1a68.png]

How does spending a lot of time playing Ranger and Warden help you see that Sentinel and Sentry, two different hero classes, need some love?

The old model for the Leviathan's Hide looks like a marketplace, and won't be seeing any high-tier action any time soon.

I can understand wanting to give Sentinel and Sentry 'some love', but I have plans to make them more viable other than giving them items that don't pertain to what their class is. Giving Sentinel and Sentry armour wouldn't make sense as they're not a class that's based around armour (as that is the class you play, Ranger). On top of that, I wouldn't start with a legendary and move downwards in creation, I'd start the other way around - from marketplace up.

I appreciate you giving me stats and crafting materials to some extent, and it's not out of disrespect, but in the end I would balance the item myself. Your suggested given stats and crafting materials does help me see your suggestion more clearly, though.

I plan on giving love to Sentinel and Sentry, but not through armour. I have some ideas that will hopefully make the classes more viable in the future. Thanks.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't use the Heavy Priest armour.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(15-11-2017, 05:41 AM)Terath Wrote: How does spending a lot of time playing Ranger and Warden help you see that Sentinel and Sentry, two different hero classes, need some love?
Called testing?

(15-11-2017, 05:41 AM)Terath Wrote: The old model for the Leviathan's Hide looks like a marketplace, and won't be seeing any high-tier action any time soon.
Mm sad to here will that do.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EF673CD7C/

(15-11-2017, 05:41 AM)Terath Wrote: I can understand wanting to give Sentinel and Sentry 'some love', but I have plans to make them more viable other than giving them items that don't pertain to what their class is. Giving Sentinel and Sentry armour wouldn't make sense as they're not a class that's based around armour (as that is the class you play, Ranger). On top of that, I wouldn't start with a legendary and move downwards in creation, I'd start the other way around - from marketplace up.

I appreciate you giving me stats and crafting materials to some extent, and it's not out of disrespect, but in the end I would balance the item myself. Your suggested given stats and crafting materials does help me see your suggestion more clearly, though.

I plan on giving love to Sentinel and Sentry, but not through armour. I have some ideas that will hopefully make the classes more viable in the future. Thanks.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't use the Heavy Priest armour.
mm sad to see but hope you see my point. Ranger has a total of 3 items and Warden with 2 and to add they have Ek that's no slouch.

(15-11-2017, 05:54 AM)Woody Wrote:
(15-11-2017, 05:41 AM)Terath Wrote: How does spending a lot of time playing Ranger and Warden help you see that Sentinel and Sentry, two different hero classes, need some love?
Called testing?

Swing and a miss.

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Got a feeling Mangler may get a nerf soon as about a week ago we found with 2-3 mara in game that has a mangler you can stun King Ragnar. I want to guess you could do the same with Thor and Odin if you timed it well and a had a healer for thor.

So as this was on my mind for about a week I was thinking of how you could change this but still make mangler a good polearm for mara vs navel/pok.

Well, we still don't have a knockdown polearm but I don't think that fits manglers model at all. To add I think Inf should have something over pike. So crush through does the job? So I don't contradict my self when I said " Inf should have something over pike" Well Legacy just got a pike-ish mode so you could say this is the inf-ish mode for Mara.

In my mind, the spikes on the mangler would go through a shield? And if that doesn't work as an example well maybe this. 

(10-07-2016, 08:51 PM)Winter Wrote: For the Mangler, it was given less thrusting pierce because it already has so much slashing pierce.  If you look at the pike, it is a stick covered in spikes.  It would be very awkward to try to do an overhead stab with something so front-heavy 

For stats well atm it is.

Weight 2.5
Speed rating 97
Weapon length 199
Swing damage 57p
Thrust damage 47p

I'm not sure as it would need to be tested but something like this may work. It is slower/heavier but can do more work on rag if you know what I mean eg w6 on Mara is fucked. 

Weight 5-8                     < -   Can't kite with it as easily.
Speed rating 92-5          < -   Can't "solo" boss's
Weapon length 199
Swing damage 50-52p
Thrust damage 50p
-Crush through 

Btw Bring Back the Old Polehammer! or a craftable version/lootable one Plz

Emblemed crossbowman's mail: 
Weight: 23
Body: 56
Leg: 25
Price: ~200k

Crossed sharpshooter's mail:
Weight: 30 (+7)
Body: 60 (+4)
Leg: 27 (+2)
Price: ~1m

hmm should i get the upgrade? maybe if im always behind cades and not kiting, but on aventurier and and when i do need to move is it worth it and then how much does the next 'upgrade' past crossed cost? 
looks like guardian armour costing around 8m... well for someone who likes speed but doesnt have 50m or so would i be sticking with a green 200k item the entire time?

guardian armour
weight: 30 (+0)
body: 65 (+5)
legs: 30 (+3)

It's hard for me to suggest anything because with 30 weight im still kinda fast, and i dont know how well balanced guardian armour is (i cant suggest it be buffed to make room for crossed buff). but i guess it'd be good if the stats were considered.

it seems emblemed is well balanced for 200k and crossed is probably underpowered for 1m, could lose some weight i guess. but then guardian has to be worthwhile spending so much on too...
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]