Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do we get new players?
(22-09-2015, 06:12 PM)GheerBox link Wrote: Ok brainstorming tutorial ideas. Please add whatever you think will be relevant. May not happen, but let's get it all on the table and narrow it down to the essentials for now.

• Arrow switching
• Website activation
• Dropping items
• Respawning after waves
• How to peek - Double peeking
• Saving? - not sure this is relevant anymore
• How to tell if a nord is the last alive with TAB
• Health/ammo stations and not blocking refills
• Common barricade tactics (setup, narrowing amount of shielders) - Cade bashing and not blocking construction
• What to do as a new player - How to use medic boxes and how spam healers work
• The benefits of hammers vs. swords
• How to slash - how to switch a polearm to alternate overhead stab mode and when to do it
Dont forget to talk about the use of barrels and tomes that is what usually gets most new players kicked or banned from the start
I forgot to mention that you might want to talk about how crossbow damage doesnt depend on skill so they could use good crossbows they find on the ground potentially.
AFG

Great addition, thank you.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Would also add how to equip items and buy them, even using the AH and how to find a fair price for items.
Cause asking in public servers usually ends up with the person just being trolled.
Also how to use the forums, or at least mention them.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

I recorded a tutorial on teh whole website earlier today, but the recording cut off 10 minutes in to. When my morale recovers, I will redo it and post it for everyone to see.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
How to survive without becoming a 'cader?    :o
As in kiting? Cornering? What do you mean?
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
just saying like the progress but if some larger youtube channels do a lets try of this mod then that could attract new players so like if anyone watches a youtuber that plays like mount and blade or any other related games ask in the comments whether they could do something like that
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
Yeah, I've done that already on all the channels I could find with more than 10k views on a M&B video. Haven't heard from any of them.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
maybe do weekly event maps or set up a script? that might stir up some peeps, with active events and stuff (halloween should be renamed to hell-o-ween)
Interesting , nice Video done there. Well, the game IS outdated for quite a while now and even long-term players get bored after some time. A fresh wind of Change will Bannerlord make i guess, until then just enjoy Nordinvasion as much as you like Smile.
Wusel @ Omnia