Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord | Announcement Teaser
Hopefully they have not yet become so big that they can only produce games that suck. But I remain hopeful.
Taleworlds is not that big, really Tongue

just bumping the oldest thread featuring Bannerlord to post this update.

JUST GIB GAME
Man, a five year gap between the most recent post and the post before. They really need to release already.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(22-08-2017, 06:51 PM)bluzark Wrote: just bumping the oldest thread featuring Bannerlord to post this update.

JUST GIB GAME

Gravedigger.
(28-09-2012, 01:28 AM)Hande Wrote: Nice to see this is finally coming out. Can still take months, maybe even year but still good.  Tongue
Ye if only you new how long.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-08-2017, 07:01 PM)Terath Wrote: Man, a five year gap between the most recent post and the post before. They really need to release already.
Indeed, seems like they're going for some world record or something. Thanks for the video anyway and looking forward to see NI2 someday.
(26-08-2017, 06:13 AM)Bobo Wrote:
(22-08-2017, 07:01 PM)Terath Wrote: Man, a five year gap between the most recent post and the post before. They really need to release already.
Indeed, seems like they're going for some world record or something. Thanks for the video anyway and looking forward to see NI2 someday.

Diablo 3 took like 10 years, Duke Nukem also took 10+ years :p. Some games just won't get finished. Others are even cancelled after years of development... Glad that Bannerlord didn't get the same fate, I've seen some video's and it looks great Big Grin.
SteamProfile
For those who haven't seen this yet:

TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
`
moar content