Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Halloween Event 2015
(28-10-2015, 12:02 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:the new game mode, in my opinion, is too difficult for too little reward even at the lowest levels. I believe the community agrees because the event servers are completely empty right now.
It's meant to be difficult, this is the same as last year and it's difficult but doable.
You get a nice XP reward from killing the bosses - it's all for fun.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(28-10-2015, 12:34 AM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=48962.msg246579#msg246579 date=1445990535]
the new game mode, in my opinion, is too difficult for too little reward even at the lowest levels. I believe the community agrees because the event servers are completely empty right now.
It's meant to be difficult, this is the same as last year and it's difficult but doable.
You get a nice XP reward from killing the bosses - it's all for fun.
[/quote]
i understand that its supposed to be difficult, I think some of the modes need to be more difficult, but i don't think people see it as a large enough reward to spend their time trying to beat it when they most likely won't get to those later waves. Currently its more profitable and faster to do rag runs and i think that shouldn't be for an event, imo the server should be packed and it should be hard to get a spot.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Indeed, it's all for fun. Not time is money jaja, and xp.

Here's a screenshot from the one run I was in earlier tonight. Was pretty fun. Absolutely love the ghost tricksters wave. Smile

[Image: E8AF82391752C9C85A73807BF08ED282CD93F12F]
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=48962.msg246582#msg246582 date=1445993184]
Indeed, it's all for fun. Not time is money jaja, and xp.

Here's a screenshot from the one run I was in earlier tonight. Was pretty fun. Absolutely love the ghost tricksters wave. Smile

[Image: E8AF82391752C9C85A73807BF08ED282CD93F12F]
No fun allowed only loot!
[Image: f03137293e.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Would be a lot more fun if the map was kite able Wink
Actually it wouldn´t be, you can´t make it far anyway.
(28-10-2015, 12:02 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:the new game mode, in my opinion, is too difficult for too little reward even at the lowest levels. I believe the community agrees because the event servers are completely empty right now.
I thought you wanted a more difficult game:

(24-08-2015, 04:34 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: The game should be harder, we kill the strongest nord gods daily without thought because there is no longer any challenge. Maybe it's time for a harder mode than ragnorok that even the best teams will struggle with.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Haha lol he got you there.
rekt
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(29-10-2015, 07:19 PM)Malong link Wrote:[quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=48962.msg246579#msg246579 date=1445990535]
the new game mode, in my opinion, is too difficult for too little reward even at the lowest levels. I believe the community agrees because the event servers are completely empty right now.
I thought you wanted a more difficult game:

(24-08-2015, 04:34 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: The game should be harder, we kill the strongest nord gods daily without thought because there is no longer any challenge. Maybe it's time for a harder mode than ragnorok that even the best teams will struggle with.
[/quote]
I believe what I said was misunderstood, I like the fact that it's harder, in fact I played quite a bit of it with 2 or 3 people on the server the other day, my issue with it is that the lack of reward is turning off other people from playing, leaving it like cav mode which I also enjoy but never play because others don't believe it is worth it.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]