Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.0.2 - Bootcamp
Thanks Kip.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Awesome Sunday news 8). Many thanks for all the effort!

Now time to slay some more Nords.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
This is great news, Need to find myself some time to come play!
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Maybe it is better to make the % of a wraith depend on the amount of tomes in the server?
Having wraith is great at events where there are mostly countless of tomes, but horrible when you
are doing a public run with 2 tomes and your tomes all became wraiths. This will affect public runs with alot
and force players to join houses with lots of tomes.

Beside that, amazing update. Thanks dev's!
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(20-12-2015, 11:22 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Maybe it is better to make the % of a wraith depend on the amount of tomes in the server?
Having wraith is great at events where there are mostly countless of tomes, but horrible when you
are doing a public run with 2 tomes and your tomes all became wraiths. This will affect public runs with alot
and force players to join houses with lots of tomes.

Beside that, amazing update. Thanks dev's!
This is going to be a problem i can see all new player say tome tome tome yet they have no idea how hard a wraith or wraiths is to kill.
I think hard it needs to be the person with the tome spawn the wraith(s) on them so wraith cage can be a thing on hard that is.

Other than that this is one of the best updates in some time thank you alot to giving life back to this game  Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Noticed that the "Update your player profile" in prep doesn't work.  At least, it didn't work for me twice on Normal EU5 Great Hall at 12:30 CET. (11:30 AM forum time)
After pressing on the button, left below the screen the message "Updating player profile" pop-up. After that, nothing happen.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
gud jab bays.

finally castleyard is gone for now, hopefully  ;D
(20-12-2015, 11:40 AM)Woody link Wrote: (...) this is one of the best updates in some time thank you alot to giving life back to this game  Smile
Oh yes! It must have been a lot of work to introduce so many changes, thanks a lot for your efforts to everyone on the Devs team, we appreciate. Smile Also I think it should be pointed out that some maps after changes are now kiteable (or better kiteable) and that as well as the introduction of the beginners difficulty seem to confirm the addresses from community had found an ear (despite many ppl complaining for lack of response to our concerns).

PS. and last but not least, King's Castelyard is no more the ultimate events map, I'm really happy about it, I believe there's more ppl tired of playing event No 147 on the same map.
(20-12-2015, 02:26 PM)bluzark link Wrote: gud jab bays.

finally castleyard is gone for now, hopefully  ;D

Don´t be too sure of it, better shielding spot now I guess.
Thank you to all of this community for your continued support. It is very much appreciated!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus