Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like the new and updated Quest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, add it now.
36.36%
16 36.36%
No, this is still stupid.
9.09%
4 9.09%
Yes, but the requirments are too high/low.
4.55%
2 4.55%
Yes, but the rewards are too high/low.
11.36%
5 11.36%
I hate CaptOle, and his face hasn\'t changed and is still stupid.
36.36%
16 36.36%
Other. Please Specify.
0%
0 0%
The requirments and rewards are too high/low.
2.27%
1 2.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quest: Wrath of the Gods (Updated/New Poll)
Adding a quest isnt that serious, people don't go into their quest log every day and say omg i need to kill 1000 of these! Even if people don't look at the quest lines, adding this quest wouldn't make people want to do it, unless you overadd the rewards,  it's just over the top if you do that, because people would just have so many mats and moneys from the quests.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(04-01-2016, 09:57 PM)CaptOle link Wrote:[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=51038.msg252643#msg252643 date=1451941669]
This is way to easy to get, for such a big reward. Think of it, how hard is to get Prime Slayer and you only get like 100k in total. However I see you want this as 1-time quest only. Which I like, and I reward being high for that reason seems fair. But yet reward is way too high. If you want something like that then I'd suggest 1000 of each troop + 10x of each boss. I'd love to see that. Cause trust me... when you forget about quest and just normaly killing boots, they will gather up quite fast.

Nka, as usual, your wisdom is appreciated greatly and I agree with you in a lot of respects. The reward is a lot and I think you are completely right in respect to the bot amount being a bit too small. I do see this quest as an achievement more than an everyday quest which is why I do want this quest to be repeatable every 2 months or so. I am also considering changing the bot amounts to 500. However, I do disagree with you on the amount of bosses you need to kill. To be honest, killing a boss requires a lot of luck rather than skill because it goes to whomever gets the final blow. Speaking from the position of one of the unluckiest people on earth, I would would be very upset if I got all 2000 kills I need from chosens but fall short in odin, thor, or loke kills. The chosens are more of a demonstration of skills rather than the bosses which have random armour soak. The boss kills are more symbolic to the quest than actually practical or needed.

I would like everyone's opinion on whether they agree with increasing the bot kills to 500 for each kind or somewhere around there.
[/quote]
Yah, I was just throwing out a number. I meant it as, to adjust to the current reward it should be 10x boss and 1000 of troops etc. Everything should get adjusted to fit it's reward, that's the main point. And I'd love to collect rag boss wave troops, it's a fun thing to do. Why I felt it should have big ammount of troops was cause, you can basically over time just automatically finish this quest without thinking about, (however we do a lot of quests that way anways) cause this bots spawn every boss wave up top to 20, so you can't miss them.
-------------

As for  shielders... shouldn't be a problem. When there's more RG's they can just simply slash insted of shield and get some kills.

-------------

To comment current quest placement:
Available at Level 52
Kill Odin 1 time
Kill Thor 1 time
Kill Loke 1 time
Kill 500 Odin's chosen
Kill 400 Thor's chosen
Kill 300 Tricksters
Kill 600 Jotnes
Reward 100,000 gold, 5 lumps of lead, 5 water of Hvergelmir, 5 sulphur, 5 scales of Fafnir
600 faction points

I'd say it's for this big of a reward I'd still say it should have at least 2/2 on bosses. (shielders can always find throwing weapons or xbows if they wanna shoot Loke for example etc. apart from those who melee and risk people's lifes to get their kills)
For some reason reward still feels too much so maybe 3x of each mat would suit it more.

-------------

Also one more thing to think about, people could also make new characters to get this quest faster and just farm it. (tho that means they'd be wasting time not having fun using their heros and only their new T4's, but some people do crazy stuff Tongue) So getting to rag probably takes a week or less, for those who play a lot. No idea yet how long will it take to get all this kills to actually do the quest tho, as we didn't have it added yet to know for sure. But yah... those who finishes one and doesn't wanna wait 3 months for new, can start one again with new character. Well... just throwing this thougt in as well to think about it, so quest can be balanced properly.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(06-01-2016, 02:21 AM)Nka19 link Wrote:Also one more thing to think about, people could also make new characters to get this quest faster and just farm it. (tho that means they'd be wasting time not having fun using their heros and only their new T4's, but some people do crazy stuff Tongue) So getting to rag probably takes a week or less, for those who play a lot. No idea yet how long will it take to get all this kills to actually do the quest tho, as we didn't have it added yet to know for sure. But yah... those who finishes one and doesn't wanna wait 3 months for new, can start one again with new character. Well... just throwing this thougt in as well to think about it, so quest can be balanced properly.

So experienced people filling up normal servers more with new characters to try and get their own rewards, sounds like a positive effect if you ask me.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(05-01-2016, 12:16 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:This is stupid.  HOW many people ONLY play shielder?  I have yet to see anyone who does. 
Me. Although i have few characters i dot have any gear on them.
I have seen you on both Pikeman and Archer.  my point stands.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(06-01-2016, 04:14 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:I have seen you on both Pikeman and Archer.  my point stands.
Not in a long time i stick to rg now unless i get gud deals on other chars but its rare and ive spent almost all of mt time on rg
(06-01-2016, 04:18 AM)Jerre link Wrote:[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=51038.msg252802#msg252802 date=1452053667]
Not in a long time i stick to rg now unless i get gud deals on other chars but its rare and ive spent almost all of mt time on rg
[/quote]

A week and a half ago is a long time?  At the FV event.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(06-01-2016, 04:27 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:[quote author=Jerre link=topic=51038.msg252803#msg252803 date=1452053912]
[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=51038.msg252802#msg252802 date=1452053667]
[/quote]

A week and a half ago is a long time?  At the FV event.
[/quote]
That was because we were kiting i had no gear on my arch
I would like to add as you are saying every person who has a shielder also has another class that for about a year I only had 1 character as I could not level another character as I did not enjoy it.

Also as you may already think this was a Shielder(RG) so there are some people who will only have a shielder and no other characters.

I have since then created more characters and leveled them so I am no longer affected by this but that does not detract from my point of it is not guaranteed that someone who has a shielder has another character to play as well.
(06-01-2016, 11:11 AM)Gutsman link Wrote:I would like to add as you are saying every person who has a shielder also has another class that for about a year I only had 1 character as I could not level another character as I did not enjoy it.

Also as you may already think this was a Shielder(RG) so there are some people who will only have a shielder and no other characters.

I have since then created more characters and leveled them so I am no longer affected by this but that does not detract from my point of it is not guaranteed that someone who has a shielder has another character to play as well.

Same, and I grew spiteful towards rg because I actually wanted to play the game. Either way it's a personal choice and if someone is too lazy to grind another character then maybe they don't deserve to finish the quest.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge