Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Master Surgeon
The shieldwall is taking a beating, the archers are being struck, Thor is on the horizon. Who is there to stop him in his tracks? You, not part of the shieldwall, but behind it, making sure all of their wounds are tended to. You are the Master Surgeon and your efforts have been recognized by many. You shall be rewarded.
Requirements:
Use any kind of healing tool, simple med, field med, msk etc. 3000 times

Reward: 2 lumps of lead, 50,000 gold, and 300 faction points.

This quest is repeatable every 28 days.

Please note that I am not even sure if this quest is possible with current tools in the M&B engine and NI mod. If it is not, please disregard this post and I will eventually delete it.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

It would lead to abuses, I guess.
(05-01-2016, 12:56 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: It would lead to abuses, I guess.
3000 times 28 days better of getting a run going

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Someone could easily do it in 1 day if he goes on a normal serv, doesn't kill last bot and creates a macro on his computer.
At least, he could do it for the factions points ( we all know that they will be useful at some point ).
You are describing a way that any quest could be taken advantage. You can use a macro for shooting, slashing, and in some weird way, shielding. This quest is no different than any other quest. People can also take advantage of the whalers Ragnarok or  Break the Shields that Black us by kiting to wave two on rag for an hour.

I am not often a healer so I do not know if 3000 is a good amount but if it is not, please tell me what it is.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

I do support the idea of rewarding the healers but i would like to avoid some abuses from players who are only interested in being rich and make profit from this kind of quest.

(05-01-2016, 02:15 PM)CaptOle link Wrote: I am not often a healer so I do not know if 3000 is a good amount but if it is not, please tell me what it is.

Well, if you spam heal in a rag run from wave 1 to wave 20, you can reach almost 400 healing boxes so the amount seems good.
I know that if this was a quest, I would defo sit there and heal all day for it.  Probably a bit OP.
just have another person in the server saving, and you could farm that all in a day, why not make it to 6000 heals?
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
If it´s repeatable every 28 days that does not really mater, does it.. People doing this quest in 1 day or 2or 7, who cares? Either you waste your time doing it quickly on 1 day, or you drop the med boxes when they are needed and finish this quest after a week or 2.
Well, now what about 2 repeatable quests giving 500k every week. No one would ever abuse that of course. xD

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing