Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.1.11
Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I have one question though, and Im not sure where to put it, so Im just gonna ask here:

Does anyone else here have problems with crafting at the moment? It seems that after the website was updated last night, I can't seem to craft anything.
When I click "Craft" on any item I want to make, it just shows the loading bar/progress bar, and then nothing happens. And I dont want to spam click, so... Tongue
Hope you have a solution for this!
Btw, Im using Chrome, if thats of any use to you! Thank you.

Regards;

RooZ
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
(09-01-2016, 11:33 AM)theRooZ link Wrote:Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I have one question though, and Im not sure where to put it, so Im just gonna ask here:

Does anyone else here have problems with crafting at the moment? It seems that after the website was updated last night, I can't seem to craft anything.
When I click "Craft" on any item I want to make, it just shows the loading bar/progress bar, and then nothing happens. And I dont want to spam click, so... Tongue

Regards;

RooZ
I had the same problem on my phone worked fine on my laptop though
(09-01-2016, 11:33 AM)theRooZ link Wrote:Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

Regards;

RooZ
Same problem here, not able to craft anything :/
Nice! 15 new legendary items.
Gur

Thanks!!
Thank you for the update
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Thanks a lot for this captivating update Big Grin

Especially the new remodeled  Dead shot xD (awesome work)

Yours faithfully

Matthias
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(10-01-2016, 01:53 AM)Terath link Wrote:To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
I'm using Kaasovic's scripts and it works for me, what I did and others found to work is force refreshing.

Also congrats Terath.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(10-01-2016, 02:02 AM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=51240.msg253365#msg253365 date=1452390825]
To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
I'm using Kaasovic's scripts and it works for me, what I did and others found to work is force refreshing.

Also congrats Terath.
[/quote]

thank
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off