Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.1.11
(10-01-2016, 01:53 AM)Terath link Wrote:To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
Thanks, it helped turning off my anti-virus add-on for Google Chrome as well. :p
Well, now Im just wondering what may have caused this.
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
Thanks for the great work. New verloren plate really looks awesome!
The reason crafting is not working for some people is that one of the resource files that loads with the page was updated and some browsers did not realize it and just kept using a cached version.  Forcing a page reload with Ctrl + F5 should handle that.  Turning off ad blockers and AV plugins is probably just be a coincidental fix with the browser finally realizing it needs to re-download the resource file.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-01-2016, 04:09 PM)Kip link Wrote:The reason crafting is not working for some people is that one of the resource files that loads with the page was updated and some browsers did not realize it and just kept using a cached version.  Forcing a page reload with Ctrl + F5 should handle that.  Turning off ad blockers and AV plugins is probably just be a coincidental fix with the browser finally realizing it needs to re-download the resource file.
Thanks, worked for me
Did you also update the stats of the ringed leather hauberk? The stats went up from 42 to 50, or was it a past update I didn't notice? As a hybrid Pikeman Heavy infantry, I can use it in lieu of pikeman heavy plated vest for the same amount of body armor now, just 16 more pounds weight :p
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Really nice update, though I didn't expect the einherjar rangers to shoot so many arrrooooows!  ;D :o
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(11-01-2016, 09:04 PM)Sinister Soldier link Wrote:Really nice update, though I didn't expect the einherjar rangers to shoot so many arrrooooows!  ;D :o

It has been like that for Months.
1.1.3 is out with a few model replacements and some stat and item flag adjustments.

A new model for Plated Boots

Item Changes:
  • Eastern Katana -1c +1spd
  • Yew Longbow +3p
  • Powerful Crossbow +8p
  • Elegant Hafted Axe +2c
  • Huntress +2p -2spd
  • Highlander Boots +9foot
  • Warmonger +2p -2rof

2 new legendary items!

Map Updates:
  • Caravan Ambush
  • Hande's Retreat
  • Hyper's Castle
  • Hyper's Hell
  • Swadian Bay
  • Swadian Castle
  • Swadian Folly
  • Swadian Old Village
  • Swadian Outskirts
(12-01-2016, 03:07 AM)Winter link Wrote:
  • Highlander Boots +9foot
Deer will be happy  Big Grin

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-01-2016, 03:07 AM)Winter link Wrote:2 new legendary items!
Deer 2.0 is happy
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway