Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fatal Error: Updater Returned -1
(13-01-2016, 07:50 PM)Kip link Wrote: I've moved this to a separate thread since it was not just a simple fix.

Could you try downloading the updater again to make sure this is not an old copy somehow?  http://thor.nordinvasion.com/releases/updater.exe

tried, still same error :/
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Merged the two reports since they appear to be the same issue.  I have an idea and will try to get an update to the updater out this evening after work.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I've already deleted but it didn't work. I will be very pleased if you fix the updater, thanks.
Angel Gotte weiss ich will kein engel sein. Angel
If the updater doesn't work for you two specific, then use the full download in stead?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(14-01-2016, 04:50 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: If the updater doesn't work for you two specific, then use the full download in stead?

it takes 10 sec me to download but i prefer updater :3
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(14-01-2016, 02:46 PM)Horakti link Wrote: try the old updater

Old updater worked! Thanks dude!
Angel Gotte weiss ich will kein engel sein. Angel
I have a test build for you to try.

https://nordinvasion.com/files/HkJoG19B01/updater.exe

Please let me know if it works.

(If it works and asks if you would like to update the updater itself, say no.  Otherwise, the live version you have been using will be downloaded again.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Worked, thanks Tongue
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Excellent.  I'll see about fixing another bug or two and then issue a proper update.

Thanks for the feedback.