Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Screenshot Thread!
Those (insert word here) sarranid helmets that is the only decent headgear for cavalry classes has damn periscopes on top!
[Image: LeYlz.jpg]

Oh we're not sposed to show pre-release content here? haha xD
The same trick as in the mercenaries mod?
never played mercs, so no idea!
equip a board shield, press and hold "c" and you will plant it. Can take many ranged weapons, but only few melee hits. It's not retrievable though.
(25-11-2011, 10:52 PM)Golradir link Wrote: [Image: 0647CBD02E06E5D53CF53809ABE436B277201AD6]

me and roran playing submarine, ninja'ing our opponents!..or not D:

edit: we get it, you have some money, stop bragging about it, makes you look gay.
I think jez should add drowning
(25-11-2011, 10:52 PM)Golradir link Wrote: edit: we get it, you have some money, stop bragging about it, makes you look gay.

Ohh no need to be jealous man, I just had to show some proof to you guys since I was getting some accusations of being a liar. No need to be so .. Rude, I already get it you are the though guy in the internet.
Nice board shield! How does it work on elevated slopes?
(26-11-2011, 07:35 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: [quote author=Golradir link=topic=51.msg980#msg980 date=1322261561]
edit: we get it, you have some money, stop bragging about it, makes you look gay.

Ohh no need to be jealous man, I just had to show some proof to you guys since I was getting some accusations of being a liar. No need to be so .. Rude, I already get it you are the though guy in the internet.
[/quote]
Not really, just the "how do you like me now" was just to much.
KnightRider, where did you even get that money?

Math tells me getting 86k at lvl 10 is impossible.