Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Screenshot Thread!
Just to clear this up... KnightRider had earned his gold simply by using the auction house to his advantage, he did not glitch or hack in anyway to get his gold. I would advise others that if you wish to be as wealthy as him, then follow his way of trading. I would also like to add, we do not accept ''Trolling'' nor ''Inappropriate behaviour'' here in this community. Let this be a warning.  Now I ask that the discussion about KnightRider and his gold is halted from here onwards. Thank you.

[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
KnigthRider, I still find what you are saying hard to believe. What you are saying is that you have spent ages acution hall getting good trades and now a few days ago you said "Fuck it" and started buying a lot of crafting stuff for crazy high prices, wasting all that cash you have spent so much time in the acution hall gaining.

That is all. I am not accusing you of anything, I just find it hard to believe that anyone would earn that much money from the acution hall. And even harder to believe that you would be willing to waste it all on buying crafting for high prices.

And again if you got it legally then I am very sorry for all of this and I hope you understand that it causes suspicion to have so much money at level 10.
[Image: E59EC1611F8680F599AE3CBC656C55C7A44A9EA2]

killed the prince . End of the invasion  : ???
Been there twice now. Rewards will be in the next patch, but then the bonus wave will be fixed :F
(27-11-2011, 11:50 AM)apsod link Wrote: KnigthRider, I still find what you are saying hard to believe. What you are saying is that you have spent ages acution hall getting good trades and now a few days ago you said "Fuck it" and started buying a lot of crafting stuff for crazy high prices, wasting all that cash you have spent so much time in the acution hall gaining.

That is all. I am not accusing you of anything, I just find it hard to believe that anyone would earn that much money from the acution hall. And even harder to believe that you would be willing to waste it all on buying crafting for high prices.

And again if you got it legally then I am very sorry for all of this and I hope you understand that it causes suspicion to have so much money at level 10.

I'm not gonna tell why I'm buying them for the prices that I am right now, in the future you will see it Wink I have patience and that is the key to everything.
I guess you`re right, I hope you forgive me :-\

This will happen when you go into the water to kill the last serf at beach assault. Damn skirmishers Sad
DirectX7 is DirectX7.
Turtoise said hes training his horse ;D
Lol charger pony
My horse training is going fine. I can see him wearing plate armour in the future.

Maybe resize the picture?