Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Gear for Sharpshooter later Pavise
Actually i am Men at Arms but soon Sharpshooter. As Hero i Aim for Pavise.

For Sharpshooter i have following Equip:
1 x Ornate Espada
1 x Heavy Kettle Hat
1 x Hourglass Gauntlets
1 x Emblemed Crossbowman's Mail

Boots i would buy some form the Market for Begnnning.

Now my Question, which Gear should i try to buy for it later?

As Crossbow i suposse a Arablest or the Powerfull CB,  Bronze Bolts, but then my Wisdom Ends.

thx

file:///C:/Users/Marcus/Pictures/Drop%20NI.png
Bronze Bolts is usually better in my opinion as you can normally bum a good crossbow from another, but a surprising amount if hero crossbros lack bronze bolts.

Back when I was playing Arbalest was only choice. I believe Sharpthorn is a better option now, but I dont know the class restrictions on that.

Getting Crossed Crossbros Mail is good, but pricey but you might be able to buy it cheaper than crafting.

Hero's Mercy is the badass sword to get if you want a sword.

You're fine on helmets and boots, whatever is fine, and the better stuff gets pretty expensive (above 3mil if I remember).

My opinions may be a bit outdated and I can give you crafting costs of some of these items later if you want.
Sword-Not top priority because you can pick them up. Helm- Open Salet 55 Head Armor. Body- Is Fine, Gauntlets- Either Plate or Swadian depending on your budget. Boots are fine as market place. Than a shield of your choosing. Arablest with bronze bolts is a great place to start with crossbowman.
THX. For your Tipps.

Plate Mitens did i own since this night.

Next will be a Crossbow with bolts.

That should be a good gear to play for better gear.

Gesendet von meinem FP1 mit Tapatalk

file:///C:/Users/Marcus/Pictures/Drop%20NI.png