Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2H Advise(some questions for 2h)
Hello there Smile

So...i finally decided to unlock the Hero class 2h...well until i get the money which i am struggeling at.

But now my questions.
I have no idea what gear i should grab as soon as i hit 2h.
Currently im running around with Marketplace Armor. Grosses Messer,Strange Great Sword and the SKS.

And pleace recommend some cheap but effective Stuff because i have a little problem with getting money.(Guess i suck to hard at this game to get money)
A Player told me the "boarding Axe" would be a great start.Is this true?

Anyways i would appreciate any advies Smile

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
You should buy a Swadian Heavy Lamellar or Striped Armor first. It's a significant update compared to Marketplace Armor. (~400k). Then you could buy or craft the Plate Mittens. They give an extra add to your body armor of 8 (~100k and less).

You might need a better 1h weapon as well. Next step would be Steel Sword. Easy to craft as you usually get all the needed mats through playing only (40-50k).

Stay with SKS for now.

Well, the Boarding Axe deals some nice damage for its quite low price. You need a bit more than 100 HM for it.  But not sure what it is sold for at the moment. But honestly, I don't know whether you should get one or not.

Just play hard or even Rag as often as you can and you'll get money faster than expected  Wink
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Thank you so far!

That sounds like a plan that i should be able to follow. Sadly i dont have the time to hop into Rag,i hope i can find some spare time later on.
What about helmet? Should i keep the War Mask and upgrade when i got spare money? Or should i grab the grinder?

Well, you definitely have to upgrade it sooner or later. Body Armor has priority. Then you could get Grinder. Now it's also the question how far your char is? Already level 52 and just missing the 750k?
If you're like lvl 48 or something you could also transfer the assist xp directly into gold. You will level through killing and collect more gold at the same time. Its at least what I've done.
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Level 48 sitting around at 270k
A friend told me to put everything into meele xp until i hit lvl 52.

No need for that anymore. It's pointless to put your assist into melee if you end up with lvl 52 but only 300k. Just gather the missing levels with the melee xp from your kills and, as I've mentioned before, put assist into gold (500k assist 100k gold). It's all about pre-planning Smile

Beside that, you can sell the mats you loot. And you'll definitely get some while playing hard runs, as an example. Check the AH then and put the material in for a reasonable price. That's what you'll probably make the most money with Smile
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

Had to smile on the part where you suggested to sell some Stuff....my loots are so bad currently. Haven´t had HM for a week or so.(well again i guess blame it on me being bad and having a small amount off time)
But yeah i already thought about selling all the goods.
But still...it feels so slow. And on Hard i can´t do much.(Since the high end People want to slash) On Rag im always the Medic...the only thing i can do to be helpful. But its boring.

EDIT: Guess crying wont help me either...well maybe one day i will be one of those "High-End Guys"

I understand Sad

Still, there should be enough nice players out there giving you the possibility to slash, if you ask them Smile Besides, there will be enough runs where you'll have to slash! I mean, I had to shield as a t4 often enough due to a lack of infantry.

Don't be disheartened!  ;D It's a somehow difficult phase you're in right now, but it will be over sooner as you may expect.
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

Yeah i must admit...im kinda mad at some elitists out there in the Game...not gonna call any names. But yeah some of them are really toxic.

The shielding thing is true...the problem being. Hard Mobs will wreck my shield. Rag...well i never see someone shielding there xd

I can barely shield wave 16 on normal (depends on the cade layout and the number of players killing the Pike guys)

I already had a break of 2 months,starting again today. But i dont know if this game can keep me playing at this State...
It was already rough getting to T4. And getting the Equip i have now(well the armor is mostly gifted from a friend)

But i guess ill keep going as long as i have fun.

Anyways thank you so far ;D

And im sorry for my bad english. Still trying to master it Big Grin

Don't worry about your English, it's pretty fine Smile At least from my view as a German guy Big Grin

Well, everything can be accelerated if you join an active house. You can play Rag-Events and might get a slasher spot Wink
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier